"Mr.Sulaiman I thought that we have discussed necessary,you can contact Khaleel for any other information." Hamza took a step forward,his eyebrow raising at the fact that Nazmeera called Khaleel plainly by his name.

"Well what I want to discuss does not involve Mr.Khaleel it involves you." Nazmeera rolled her eyes when Hamza stressed on Mr before Khaleel's name.He was the same jealous butt she left behind.

"Well I have nothing to discuss with you Mr.Sulaiman.You can leave." Nazmeera had to get him out of there before Umme Khultum came to the office and for that if she had to call security she would do that as well.Umme Khultum was her daughter and she would not let her daughter affect her relationship with Hamza and his family.

"Well I still have something to discuss with you whether you like it or not." Hamza begun walking around the table causing Nazmeera to walk backwards her hand extended.

"Mr.Sulaiman keep your distance please otherwise I will......" Nazmeera gasped as Hamza grabbed her hand and pulled her closer,burying his face in the crook of her neck.

"I missed you so bloody much Nazmeera.I missed you so much.Why did you leave me?Why Nazmeera?" Nazmeera felt her heart break a bit at Hamza's dejected tone and her hands raised to go around him when her consciousness shot her a reminder.

He isn't yours anymore remember?That family isn't yours anymore.Umme Khultum is your only family.

Nazmeera took a hold of her rope of hope and pushed Hamza away causing him to stagger,looking at Nazmeera shocked.

"Stay away from me Mr.Sulaiman.You are no one to me you understand!You are a stranger and only that,a stranger who I don't know at all.As for you missing me," Nazmeera smirked mockingly,"When a child loses a new toys it can be easily replaced by the old ones so I don't see why I was missed."

Hamza's blood boiled at her words,"You weren't a toy you are my wife.We are married."

"Were we really married or was that so called love of yours just a show?A show that you enjoyed so much that you added your own twists and turns think that I was a puppet.Oh well guess who's no more interested in being a puppet?Me." Nazmeera felt herself break with each words she said but she had to push him away howsoever with whatever words she could think of.She tried reaching for her phone to inform Nikki not to come to the office when she was grabbed by Hamza who pulled her towards him and crashed his lips to hers.

Hamza was furious at her words.She thought she was a puppet to him?A puppet?She was his wife for Allah's sake and he would remind her just such.He pushed every type of emotion as he nipped at her lips only for Nazmeera to push him away and her hand met his cheek in a resonating slap.

"How dare you Mr.Sulaiman!You have no right to kiss me!You are no one to me." Hamza looked Nazmeera in the eye and he was shocked at the hatred he saw,yet that hatred only made him want to scream louder.

"You are my wife!We have consumed our relationship and have been bounded by something that if broken shakes the throne of Allah.So yes I do have the right to kiss you,to hold you and to make love to you.You may have ran away but you lived in my heart for the past six years and I refuse to lose you once again." Hamza lost the hardness in his voice and his eyes softened,"Come with me Aamanah and the twins will be over the moon to see you."

Aamanah and the twins were here in Canada.A warm feeling filled Nazmeera and she was about to ask about them when her consciousness hit her again.

Remember what she said before you left?Remember how you were stealing her children?Remember how they aren't yours anymore?Have you become strong just to break again.

Nazmeera scoffed,"Happy to see me?What type of drugs are you on Mr.Sulaiman?If I remember clearly you wife felt the I had stolen her husband,her children and her rights.She felt that you being angry and taking a stand was only for her.I was nothing but a spare.Well right now I'm no one's spare so you can f^^k out of here before I call security to escort you out."

Hamza clenched his fists,gritting his teeth at Nazmeera's words.How could she think that Aamanah thought that she was a spare,yes Aamanah made mistakes and said things but that emotions were all new to Aamanah and it was confusing.

"Nazmeera......" Before he could continue the door banged open.

"Mama." Hamza went still with shock at the young child barreling into Nazmeera's legs and he looked at Nazmeera who's eyes were wide,filled with fear.This left Hamza with only one thought.

What the hell was going on here?
_______________________________________
As Salaam Mu Alaykum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatu

Ah oh 🙈🙈 Now what's going to happen 😱

amalkhan807 better hide Khaleel far away just now Nazmeera gets a hold of him 😂😂

Who likes this new version of Nazmeera?Even more strong willed and stubborn.I'm going to have fun playing around with this new side of Nazmeera's 😏😏

Brinjal is called Eggplant or aubergine in places out of South Asia and South Africa

Take care

Fi Amanillah