Chapter Five

Nazmeera's heart hammered in her chest and she felt a slight tightening around her ribs.After so long he stood in front of her yet Nazmeera held herself together,she would not allow herself to break down by his mere presence.She cleared her face of any emotion and stepped forward,putting her best poker face front making dua that it would not break.

"Nazmeera Ibrahim and you are?" That's why they hadn't been able to find her,she went under her father's name and obviously non of them thought she would use it.Hamza felt a pain strike his heart at Nazmeera's no care attitude and he cleared his throat.

"Hamza Sulaiman." Nazmeera gestured to the table.

"Please take a seat Mr.Khaleel has appointed me to have this meeting with you as he is currently caught up in an emergency." Khaleel!Damn idiot knew who Hamza was yet he made Nazmeera take over the meeting,she was going to kill him when she saw him again.

Hamza took a seat yet his eyes were set on Nazmeera.She looked even more beautiful,MashaAllah.There was a noor surrounding her and she looked so different.She had gone thinner and she had a grace that was not there before.

As she begun talking Hamza kept on reminding himself that this meeting was important and that he had to concentrate on what she was saying not just on her being there.

As Hamza tried to catch her sight she would look past him or sweep her gaze over him.It was as if she was trying to ignore his presence.When Nazmeera addressed him as Mr.Sulaiman he had to bite his tongue from correcting her to use his name.

"Gentlemen I presume you will want to take a few days of reading the terms and conditions that our company has laid down for the merge.Mr.Sulaiman once you have run it by your lawyer and wish to make any changes you can contact Mr.Khaleel who will then run it by our lawyers.If you find no fault then you can contact Mr.Khaleel as soon as you can to get it signed by Mr.Yasir.Have a great day gentlemen."

Saying that Nazmeera turned on her heel and walked out as fast as she could,not risking a glance at Hamza.She would not let her resolute break she refused to allow him to get to her and break her once again.

Hamza watched Nazmeera's retreating body with a sinking heart as he stood up.She was so close to him yet so far.No,he refused to let her go when he had her within an arms distance.

"Can you tell me on what floor is Mrs.Nazmeera's office?" Mr.Khaleel's secretary looked at him with a curious look so Hamza clarified further,"I have something to ask her,it slipped my mind before." The secretary nodded understandingly.

"Floor 28,the office on the corner." Hamza nodded,"Thank you." Hamza told the employees that had come with him that they should leave for the office he would meet them there. He walked out of the boardroom with a purpose on his mind,one that he would not let fall.His hands grew clampy as he got into the lift and pressed the button.His heart racing and he loosened his tie just a fraction.Gosh he felt like a teenager meeting his girlfriend on the sly.

When the lift doors opened,Hamza took tentive steps towards the only office on a corner.He glanced around to see someone to ask but there was no one near the door.

"Ya Allah Khaleel answer the damn phone you bloody piece of shit." Hamza heard exclaimed from inside as he opened the door,"Khaleel Othmaan I am going to murder you once I see you you stupid fat butt.Call me back as soon as you get this spineless brinjal."

Hamza saw Nazmeera's back to him but she did not turn,"Nikki how come you back so early?Usually it takes....." Nazmeera went silent once she turned and saw Hamza,her heart beating fast at the person standing in her office.She held up her poker face and walked backwards until she was behind her desk when Hamza closed the door.