IMPORTANT NOTICE: New Username, Story Update News, Roleplays

Hello to all of my readers! This is my first big author's note/announcement/story status summary thing I've done here. I'm posting this on all my books just to make sure all my readers/followers see it, so nobody is left confused and in the dark about the things I need to explain here.

First order of business: my username change! This is the main thing that needs to be addressed because if I don't make sure you're all aware of it, I just KNOW there'll be at least one person who will try to find my profile of one of my stories under my old username, be unable to find it or think it's the wrong one because the username is different, and think that I've deleted it or something. So! Henceforth, I will be known on Wattpad by the username @SinewaveSanctuary . For about five years I've gone be the username Metallica7, however I felt that a change was needed, and there are a few reasons for this. The first reason is that Metallica7 was outdated. That username was based on an OC (Metallica Silveria), and the protagonist of my very first story on Wattpad, "Way of the Light Sages" (this was when I was 14). Where IS that story, you ask? I deleted it a few months in because I didn't really like what I'd written and couldn't really see myself turning it around. Plus, each chapter was ITS OWN SEPARATE BOOK because I hadn't yet figured out how to make multiple chapters in one book #wattyfail #failburger #noob #oops #ohdear etc. However, although that book no longer exists, Metallica Silveria is still alive and kicking! (That being said I don't roleplay with her. She's a bit of a "special case" where my OCs are concerned) The thing is, since making her I had found out that Metallica was the name of a band (sorry to all those people who clearly followed me just because they thought that that was what my old username was referring to!) so her name changed to Metallucia. As I mentioned, Metallucia is a "special case", which is why I use Metallucia Silveria as my pen name. In short, the character's name is no longer Metallica and the story I write where she was named that no longer exists, and I didn't really feel like changing my username to Metallucia. Hence, my username was outdated as it was no longer truly relevant, and thus needed changing!

So, why SinewaveSanctuary of all things? Well, anyone who has had even a brief encounter with me online or in real life knows that my main passion in life is mathematics. I could give you a googolplex reasons as to why I love it so much but then we'd be here all day....and all of tomorrow...and all the rest of this month...and this year.....and this decade....and this century.....and I think you get the picture. I honestly don't know why I never picked a maths-related username to begin with! The first part comes from sin(x) which is my favourite function (Again, there are many reasons and we'd be here all day if I tried to explain. Suffice to say, the graph is just a really beautiful shape, and I remember the day a teacher first showed us where the trig functions came from and I just remember being like, "that...is AMAZING."). The Sanctuary part of my new username has a bit more of a backstory to it.
When I first joined Wattpad it was a place for mr to just be my strange, random self and get my ideas out there without being judged. I wrote whatever stories I wanted, I roleplayed with people and I rambled on and on about maths to my heart's content. I was proud of what I'd produced and I had never imagined that people would like some of my stuff as much as they did. It was truly my sanctuary.
Then I made the mistake of telling a particular person (who is close to my family) about Mushroom High-he was into gaming and seemed genuinely interested in my fanfiction. Later that night, I heard him and a family member laughing in a room near my bedroom. I had no idea what they found so funny until I heard them mention one of my stories (not Mushroom High). I kept listening and my heart sank. They weren't laughing because they thought my story was funny-they were laughing about how stupid they thought it was. These people who I was close to-who I thought would be above such things- were MOCKING my creations, the stories I'd been so proud of and worked hard on. My precious sanctuary had been breached, and there was nothing I could do to take it back. The result was that two-year hiatus from 2014-2016, a distrust for these people (and great reluctance to divulge much of anything to them), and a fear of being misunderstood and judged simply for being myself, and that there would never again be a place where I would be safe to do so. Fast forward to 2017, a very stressful and chaotic year for me, where nothing seemed to be going right for me and I had some of my life's lowest moments. And I felt more judged than ever before. I finally got back into more frequent updates since with any luck those two individuals had forgotten about my stories (or forgotten my username/story titles so they couldn't find them again) in the three years since that incident (this is why my profile doesn't include my real name or and photos of me or anything like some people's). Last year was a horrible nightmare and I was forced to confront my weaknesses, many of which are still present, but at least they're not having as significant an effect on my life now as they did last year. This year I've been determined not to get to that state again and to push past some of my limitations once and for all. And one part of that is reclaiming my sanctuary, and getting rid of this fear of being judged that's been the bane of my existence for the last couple of years. Hence, I finally got round to overhauling my profile, a job that was long overdue, and I've done some other things to help deal with this.
In short, the Sinewave part of my username represents my love of maths and my ability to see so much beauty in it (and a few other things which are kind of hard to explain), and the Sanctuary part represents what this website once meant to me, what I hope to reclaim, and how I am determined to find my sanctuary both here and in real life.

Also, thank you to @-golden--skies- for the lovely new profile picture :) <3

Now that the long and very personal part of this is done with, some things relating to my stories.
Here is a summary of the status of each of my stories:
Divinata Automata Book 1: Millicent-Undergoing MAJOR editing; the 15 chapters that I've written so far all need to be fixed up a LOT (certain elements of the story need to be changed, such as the balancing of Millicent's powers, progression of her relationship with Julian, fixing contradictions etc.); chapter 1 has already been fixed. This book is still active but no new chapters will be added until I've fixed up the existing chapters. :)
Mushroom High-STILL ACTIVE! :D
Yuki Mew-STILL ACTIVE! :D
Amicus Curiae-STILL ACTIVE! :D
Alexia, Lost Daughter of Daedalus-ummmmmm.....it's anyone's guess with this one. I did update a while ago and I'd like to continue it. :l
Katishi and Bridgetta-I didn't really have a plan with this story to start with, and I forgot where I was going to take it. I started writing it for my best friend as she wrote a story that included the two of us , but she's not even on Wattpad anymore (apart from our joint account) so this story is probably dead. (This does NOT mean I've stopped liking Zelda though!) :(
Percy Jackson and Light Sages on Facebook-This one was weird and terrible, so probably dead :(
Paranormal Distribution-This one is just starting out. I need to do a little more planning with this one, but I WILL continue it. Just be patient :)
Elemental Keys-I kinda want to pick this one back up, but....it's pretty unlikely. :(
Child of N-Another one I want to finish (At one point I had an idea for a trilogy but I've since forgotten where I was going with that idea). It is very poorly written, mainly because of tense switching, so I'll need to figure out what's going on there. Plus there's the issue of all the chapters being in one part because when I started this story I hadn't yet figured out how to make separate parts in one book. :l
A Time Traveller's Textbook Mistake- Probably dead. Not 100% sure about that (as with all of them) but still probably dead. :(

As for my update schedule....SIKE I don't have one. :P Last year I tried to commit to updating something every Monday and I did take commenters' update requests into consideration. I kept that going for a few weeks, but then things in my life started getting a bit...intense, I guess. Last year was a big stressful chaotic mess for me so I stopped updating because that was yet another deadline that I had to meet, another thing I had clogging up my thoughts during the week, and with all the stuff I had going on at school and home, forcing myself to keep to that commitment would've resulted in more stress from me and also probably sub-par chapters as well, so it's probably good that I stopped updating in order to minimise the stress and whatnot.

So...I still don't have a solid update schedule or deadline. My moods (regarding what I want to write) fluctuate more than, well, a sinewave, and with a lot less consistency. For example, that Mushroom High update the other night? That came outta NOWHERE. I just decided to sit down and bash out a Mushroom High chapter then and there, pretty much. That doesn't mean I won't take people's requests into consideration, but I won't queue them up like I did during those weeks last year when I was updating something every Monday. In short...I guess you'll just have to be patient with me and hope for the best.

And, last on the list...my nice shiny new roleplay and OC books! Some of you may remember the good ol' days of Mystic Hill Academy for Non-Mortals (where I was terrible at roleplaying, but at least we had fun! PS you can still roleplay there, by the way). Well, I'd love to get back on the roleplaying scene, so I made a roleplay book called Sinewave's RPs for individual and small group RPs. Just PM me a roleplay request, and (if my iPad isn't being silly and not notifying me of incoming PMs) I'll respond in a timely fashion. Once we've settled on a scenario I'll make a new chapter in the book (with your username in the title) and we'll be good to go! You can find some ideas in the description of the RP book and in the list of fandoms inside it. I also made a book for my OCs (called Sinewave's OCs) so that people roleplaying with me can check anything about my OC (for example if you wanted to check what my OC was wearing so your character could comment on it), and so .I don't have to resubmit the same form all the time, and also so people can see drawings of my OCs if applicable. It's not all of my OCs, and I can always make new ones, so don't worry if you want to roleplay something that I don't have a character for in my OC book. I've had a blast roleplaying with people on Wattpad before and I can't wait to do some more fun roleplays with you all! :)

If you've read all this, I thank you for your time, patience and understanding, and for reading and enjoying my stories. I hope to get back to more frequent updates in future.
Mathematically, SinewaveSanctuary (or just Sinewave for short, if you'd prefer :) )