A Mew, An Eevee and an Oshawott

I decided to ask Eve to take me around town, seeing as I couldn't see myself getting back home anytime soon. I didn't know anyone here, I didn't have anywhere to stay, I didn't know how I had gotten here, and I didn't know why I was here, so I thought I should at least find out where I was first. Eve said, "Sure! I'll show you all the awesome stuff around town. Let's go!"

The town looked really nice. Even though it was built by Pokemon, it looked like it could withstand quite a bit. There were houses and shops and things everywhere. As we walked through town I could see Pokemon staring at me. Don't be surprised, I thought. You are a Legendary Pokemon, the one and only Mew. And there are probably hundreds of these guys around the place.

First we went to the market and bought some apples to eat later, as we were both quite hungry. The Kecleon were quite friendly. One was green, the other was purple. Next we saw the gift shop, nursery, treasure box openers, and a new fortune teller that had just set up a stall there. We met some of the Pokemon there too. Most of them seemed very friendly. Once we started talking to them they didn't seem so shocked at the fact that I was a Legendary Pokemon.

When we'd seen all the shops and stalls, Eve said that she had something to tell me. She took me to the house of one of her friends. Eve knocked on the door. "Coming," came a voice. A few seconds later the door was opened by an Oshawott eating a cookie. "Hiya, Eve," said the Oshawott.

"Hello, Ollie," said Eve. "This is Yuki! I wonder if she could join our exploration team when my sister Sylveon gets here. She'll be here tomorrow, actually! I've always wanted to be on an exploration team! Now that we have three Pokemon, we can be an official rescue and exploration team and we can do jobs and missions from the Rescues of Pokemon Group!" I didn't know what Eve was talking about. Rescue and exploration team? Rescues of Pokemon Group?

Eve could probably see the confused look on my face. "Oh, yeah, you're from the human world. Well, Pokemon can join teams that explore, rescue, protect and help Pokemon in need. I've always dreamt of being on my very own rescue and exploration team, but to be recognised as an exploration team you have to have at least two other Pokemon on your team, and you have to pass a bunch of tests. My sister Sylveon, who came from a faraway part of this world, is actually in charge of testing new teams. She's coming tomorrow. I was hoping to find a third Pokemon for the team." Eve explained. "Of course, if you don't want to join a team with us, you don't have to..."

I thought about this. I was a human who had turned into a Pokemon. I had nowhere to stay, and I didn't know anyone else here. I didn't know what I was supposed to do. Maybe being on a team with Eve and Ollie would help me find out what it was that I was here for. Maybe it could help me find my way home. I smiled, looked at Eve and Ollie, and said, "Let's become a great exploration team! I would love to do that." 

Eve beamed and said, "Thankyou, Yuki! Thankyou! Now my dream of being on a rescue team can come true at last."