Epilogue

Mira's (p.o.v)

I was sleeping when I suddnely got super painful cramps , I turned on the lights beside me and looked at the bed to find a huge wet patch on the sheets.

"Zayn! zayn! my water broke wake up!" I screamed shaking zayn to wake him up , as much as I was in pain but I was also excited to see my baby boy .

"What?! " zayn woke up rubbing his eyes , his eyes widned when he saw the water on the bed , he stood up quickly and took the overnight bag that consisted of baby clothes and needs and my some of my clothes , I put all this things on the bag so when I go to labor we don't waste time collecting them .

"Okay , I'm ready come on"he said helping me out of the bed , I whimpered softly and put my hand on my belly that will be soon flat .

We slowly walked out of the house and zayn helped me to get in the car , he threw the bag in thr back then he got in the car and drove to the hospital.

****

*Two hours later*

"Ughhhhhhh" I screamed , the contraction are unbearable , zayn held my hand as I screamed and looked at me worriedly.

"When can she push?" zayn asked the nurse that stood infront of me with no expression on her face , she was used to seeing women screaming everyday.

"Soon , she is still 6 centimetres sir" she said with a calm voice , zayn glared at her , I wanted to curse her but I was too tired so I screamed at her face.

"Zayn , get her out of here I will snap her neck I swear!" I hissed at zayn , he stiffled the laugh and gave me an inoccent smile.

"She keeping an eye on you babe " he said with a calm voice .

"And soon you will hold your baby boy in your arms " he added with a smile on his face , I noticed the spark in his eyes when he said that , I mentally aweed .

I simply nodded "Just breath" he said calmly , I inhaled and exhaled .

"Okay you are ready now Mrs. malik , you can push" The doctor said , he sat infront of me , I noticed zayn glaring at the doctor for seeing my umm private part.

I took a deep breath and pushed so hard , zayn looked petrified but excited at the same time " You are doing amazing babe keep going" zayn said.

"Ughhhhh" I pushed hard that I feel myself expanding , ew that sounded gross.

"The head is out! another push mira" the doctor said , I nodded and sobbed a little , zayn wiped my tears and kissed my cheeks softly.

"I can't do it anymore it hurts" I said sobbing .

"You can do it babe just push a little harder" zayn said , I looked at him to find his eyes watering.

"I love you zayn" I said wiping my tears.

"I love you too mrmr" he said laughing softly , I smiled and looked at the doctor nodding at him telling him to keep going .

I took a big breath and pushed so hard "ughhhhhhhhh" I screamed until I was out of breath and finally I heard my baby boy crying , I smiled and fell on the bed panting , the nurses quickly wrapped a baby blue blanket around him and gave them to me.

"Zachery" I whispered to him softly as I watched his eyes closed and his hand going everywhere trying to grasp into something , zayn wiped his eyes and traced zachery's face with his finger , zac immediately took zayn's finger between his tiny hand , zayn smiled and looked at me with tears streaming down his face.

"our baby boy is finally here zachery" zayn said smiling , I grinned and kissed his cheeks.

"Yeah" I whispered and layed my head on his shoulder as we both played with our baby , there was a faint smile on zachery's face .

"You know , as much as I was hurt about you guys lieing to me but I'm glad" he said after a while , I furrowes my eyebrows confused.

"Why?" I asked him.

"Because I wouldn't have met you or held my son like what I'm doing now " he said smiling , I laughed .

"Yeah right , I'm glad our mission worked" I said laughing .

"A mission? hmmm so what was the misson's name?" he asked wiggling his eyebrows.

"Straightening up malik" I said smirking , he smirked back then we laughed together then we looked at our son again and admired him smiling about how a stupid mission made us a happy family , maybe this mission wasn't too bad after all.

The end .

****************************************

SO THE BOOK IS OFFICIALLY ENDED , THANK YOU GUYS FOR READING MY STUPID STORIES AND COMMENTING AND VOTING ON IT , I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO AAY ACTUALLY BUT WITHOUT YOU I WOULD BE NOTHING SO THANK YOU THANK YOU .

so I don't know if I will be writing another fanfic or not but if u want me to write another one  comment below and tell me which member you want it to be about .

but if I wrote one it will be probably after ramadan so.....

AGAIN THANK YOU GUSYSSS YOU ARE THE BEST AND DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT .