chapter ~33~

Mira's (p.o.v)

"So...have you thought about forgiving harry yet?" I asked him as I ate some mush potatoes and spaghetti that zayn had made , I can't lie they are freaking delicious , zayn looked at me.for a second then he drank some water and cleared his throat.

"Yeah , I did" he said and continued eating his food , I put my silverware on my plate and looked at zayn waiting for him to speak.

"And?" I said looking at him , he copied my action.

"Fine , I will forgive him" he said after a while , my eyes widned and a grin broke on my face .

"Really?! That's amazing zayn! you made the right choice , I knew you would forgive him an-" I bubbled with a big grin on my face .

"But.." zayn said , that made me shut up and my smile flatter.

"But what?" I scowled .

"Our friendship won't be like before , it will take some time so I can warm up to him again" zayn said with no emotions on his face .

"Okay , my work is done now anyway " I said raising my hand in surrender , he smiled faintly as we continued eating .

***

Me and zayn were watching some movies when I heard my phone ring from my room , I sighed and stood up walking to my room , I picked up my phone from the nightstand and looked at the ID .

"Mnahail? " I asked quietly , we haven't talked for a few weeks now , I think she felt guilty about what happened between me and zayn , I shrugged and touched the green button to answer .

"Hello?" I said , I sat on my bed .

"Mira? how are you?" she said with a cute voice.

"I'm fine , what about you? we haven't spoken in a while" I said.

"I'm great , yes I'm sorry I just wanted to give you some time ya know" she said giggling , I laughed lightly .

"Anyway I wanted to invite you in mine and harry's flat tomorrow for dinner ?" she said and I can hear her smiling .

"Manahil , I would love to but.......me and zayn we kinda got back together " I said closing my eyes waiting for her reaction .

"Oh , that's amazing! we can force them to kiss and make up! " she said with a loud voice.

"I don't think zayn would want to kiss harry.......but making up is good idea , zayn already agreed to forgive harry but they won't be all hugs and kisses they will need time to warm up for each other again " I said , I heard sigh.

"Fine , don't be late tomorrow bye!" she said.

"Okay bye" I said laughing and hung up the phone , I plugged it in the charger and walked out of my room going back to cuddle with zayn .

I juped beside zayn and smiled " Hello again hottie" I said to winking playfully , he smiled and pretended to look at me up and down whistling.

"Hello sexy , I didn't know that someone as beautiful as you would come to me " he said with a fake surprised face , I laughed and slapped his arm.

"Yeah yeah I know , I just like to shag dorks " I said laughing , he put his hand on his heart faking hurt expression.

"That hurts pumpkin"he said then a smile broke on his face and we laughed at our silly moment .

"Who was calling? " he said after we done laughing .

"It's manahil , she wants us to come harry's tomorrow for dinner with her and harry" I said , his smile flattered.

"Hmm....okay" he said shrugging his shoulders , I gaped at him seriously? that fast? no whining or yelling or anything?.

"Okay , we better go to bed now it's late , me and peanuts need our beauty sleep " I said smiling , his eyebrows furrowed and he looked confused.

"Who is peanuts?"he asked confused , I smiled and pointed at my slightly swollen belly.

His lips formed in an O then smiled " I'm calling him peanuts until we know if it's a boy or girl then we can choose a real pretty name for him/her" I said , he placed his hand on my stomach and whispered "My peanuts" I smiled adoringly at zayn .

"You will be a great father zayn" I whispered to him as I stroked his raven hair soothingly.

"I hope , you will be the best mother too" he said looking up at me , his hand still on my belly , I smiled at him as we both stood up and went to our room.

***

I felt someone putting his hand on my stomach and hair tickling my belly "

Hello. This is your father. My name is Zayn, and I am 21 years old. I want you to know that I am very excited to know that you are healthy. Your mother happens to be sleep right now. She is just as excited as I am. We both love you very much. We aren't sure if you are a boy or girl yet, so we haven't picked a name but your mother is calling you peanuts , funny isn't it? You are about few weeks old now . You may not be much yet, but I have never loved anyone or anything as deeply as I already love you" I heard zayn say to my belly , I felt tears welling in my eyes but I forced them to stay.

"we don't know what you look like. We don't know whose hair, nose, eyes, ears, mouth, or chin you will have. But either way, you can't go wrong. If you turn out to be a girl, your grandparents will be excited. They've always wanted grandchildren, and your grandmother has always wanted a girl. If you are a boy, then I will teach you how to style your hair. Just be sure that whatever the outcome, everyone loves you, and everyone is proud of you. You are going through quite an adventure these days. Growing muscle and fingers. Facial features, and arms/legs.

On the inside, I promise to make your journey as safe and comfortable as possible" zayn finished his speach then his kissed my belly and covered himself with the covers  , he put a hand on my womb and the other arm around me .

I shuffled closer to him and buried my head in his chest as I heard his heartbeat making me relax in his arms , zayn will be the greatest dad ever and I can't wait to pop out my peanuts , I quietly wiped a tear from my cheeks , I couldn't as for a better husband even though I hurt him but he still got back to me and his child to be a family and I promise you zayn that I will try my hardest to be the best wife for you and a great mother for our child.

******************************************

What do u think about this chapter ?

Another failure :/

20 votes and 10 comments for the next chapter pals :D

Vote , Comment and fan :D