Chapter one

Minsook 's P.O.V.
I was having good dream when I was woken up by by my phone ringing loudly."Hello." "Minsook,get up. We are supposed to get to school in 15 minutes." I heard one of my friends,Kang Seoyeon,say."Wait what!Why didn't you wake me up earlier.You know I can't get another warning or I'll be suspended from the trip!"

I look through my closet and pick out an oversized purple hoodie that probably wasn't mine and ripped jeans. I quickly brush my teeth and hair,get my phone,and rush out the front door. I look at my phone and see a message from Seoyeon telling me to meet them at the school gate. I live close by the school so I just run hoping to get there before first period

When I arrive at the school's front gate I am greeted with the sight of Seoyeon and my other
friends, Min Chenyan and Han Raewoon, laughing their butts off. "Oh my god, I can't believe she actually f-fell for it,Hahahaha."says Raewoon. "Y-you'd think she would check the t-time. Hahahaha."says Chenyan. "I swear I didn't come up with this idea,it was them." "Hey! Way to throw us under the bus Seoyeon."they say in unison. "Wait, what do you mean by 'I can't believe she actually fell for it' what did I fall for? "I question. Raewoon pulls out her phone and shows me the time. "It's 8:15. Classes don't start till 8:30. We're actually 15 minutes early."Raewoon
says. I look at them and give them the scariest glare I can manage . It seems to work, I think , as I see them flinch.

"You're telling me ,that right now I could be sleeping, eating breakfast, and choosing a proper outfit, instead of being at school 15 minutes early!!!"I exclaim. "Hey, at least you don't have to worry about getting that warning and missing out on the trip." Raewoon states. "You aren't helping our case Raewoon." "Was I supposed to?" "Aish stop arguing Chenyan and Raewoon. We've got 10 minutes. Might as well get some breakfast and coffe from the school cafe."asks Seoyeon. "Sure,why not." "Sounds like fun." "Finally,some food."

At The Cafe
Third P.O.V
"I thought Minsook was the one that skipped breakfast."says Seoyeon as she watches Raewoon stuff her face full of food. "Like, how do you eat so much food in such little time. I mean,I can barely finish my muffin." Raewoon looks at Seoyeon with an annoyed expression. "It's not that I eat fast,it's that you eat slow. Now let me eat in peace. "Raewoon, you're such a pig." "Shut up,Chenyan." Minsook rolls her eyes at her friends immature antics and opens her phone . She looks at the time and sees that it's three minutes till classes start.
"Guys,we gotta get going or we're going to miss classes ." "Minsook is right. I have to get to math. See you later." "Bye Raewoon. Chenyan,we have to get to chemistry,see you later, Minsook." "Bye Minsook." "Bye." Minsook waves good bye to them and starts heading toward her first period.

Raewoon's P.O.V
As I walk down the hallway that leads toward my math class, I see a faint purple glow coming from the janitors closet. I start getting curious of what is causing the glow so I investigate. I walk towards the closet door and slowly open it . I look inside and find that's it empty except for a few cleaning supplies. I decide that I'm going to investigate it later, maybe get Minsook or Chenyan to come along. They were always the braver ones out of our group. I'll figure it out ,but right now I need to get to math class.

Chenyan's P.O.V.
As Seoyeon and I walk to our chemistry class,I see an animal out of the corner of my eye. I stop walking and and look around to see if I could spot it again. Seoyeon notices I stop and turns around and ask me if something is wrong . I see the animal again and I see that it has black fur. Seoyeon continues asking me what's wrong until she pauses ,too. We both stand there looking for something ,but when the bell rings we get snapped out of our daze and start sprinting to our class. Minsook isn't the only one that can't manage a warning.

Seoyeon's P.O.V
Chenyan and I were walking to class when I notice that Chenyan stopped walking and was just standing there looking around. I ask her if something is wrong but she doesn't seem to listen. I continue asking her if something is wrong when I suddenly see something white flash before me. I stop talking and just start looking around. I stand there for a while until I finally see something that looks like a dog out of the corner of my eye. It has white fur fur that turns blue at the tips of its fur. Before I could get a better look, I hear the bell ringing meaning that classes have already started. Chenyan and I snap out of our daze and sprint towards our class.

Minsook's P.O.V.
As I start heading towards class, I feel like someone is watching me. I turn around only to find that no one is behind me. I think I might be going crazy. I start walking straight ahead when I notice a pair of glowing red eyes staring at me. I look down then up again only to find no eyes staring at me. "I knew I should've eaten my muffin this morning ." I mutter under my breath as I start heading towards my literature class.