I'm What-Edited

David's P.O.V

"I'm what!" I yell out in disbelief. "Bu..But I'm a man, how, how can I be pregnant?"

"You're a werewolf's mate. Male or female you get pregnant. Didn't Alpha tell you?" The doc ask.

"No." I whisper in a small voice as I look down.

"I'll give you two some time." the doc walks out the door.

So I'm pregnant. It's weird knowing I'm pregnant. A guy pregnant! I guess it's normal in the supernatural world.

I feel tears fall down my cheeks. I put my head in my hands and cry. How am I going to take care of a baby, when I can't even take care of myself. I start to hyperventilate.

I feel arms cup my cheeks. "Sweetie! Breathe! Just breathe!" His voice and hands on me calms me down. I slip to the floor.

"Sweetheart?" I hear above me, but I didn't respond. How could I, man be pregnant.

"You do want the baby, right?" is what snaps me out of my daze.

"You think I'll kill a baby." I ask in disbelief.

"Well, you seem like you don't want the baby." he states.

"It's my baby! I would never get rid of it! You think I'm that type of person?" I wail before running out the doctor's ward. I run into our bedroom, locking the door before Liam can come in.

I go to the bed, still crying. How can he think that I didn't want our baby. The baby that I'm growing. I could never get rid of it. I rub my tummy still crying. Banging on the door, makes me jump.

"David sweetheart! Open the door!" Liam yells banging on the door. I don't answer and curl into a ball and cry.

I must of fell asleep, because when I look around it's dark out. I get up band get to the bathroom. Doing my business, and get done. I look in the mirror and lift my shirt to see a small bump. I'm really am pregnant. My stomach growls at that time. I giggle.

"Is my baby hungry?" i giggle to my tummy bump.

I splash water on my face. Looking in the mirror my face is red and blotchy from my crying. Deciding I didn't care, I go to the kitchen. As I get to the hallway the smell of food guides me. I walk into the kitchen, everyone stops. Tension is in the room. I look to the table to see everyone looking at me. As I look I feel arms around me. Knowing from the sparks it's Liam, I pull away.

"Baby I'm sorry." he tells me with pain in his voice. My answer to him his glaring at him.

"Baby I didn't mean it the way it came out!" he pleas to me.

I don't answer him and sit in the sit by Kayla. Silence fills the air. Tension between the Alpha and Luna makes the pack uncomfortable, especially a pregnant Luna.

I eat 2 plates of baked chicken, green beans, and mashed potatoes. When I'm done I go back up to the room. I'm closing the door as a foot stops it from closing. The next moment I'm being gently press to the wall with my legs wrapped around Liam.

"Will you listen to me now?" he pleas. Deciding that I need to listen to him I nod my head.

He blows out a breathe. "Love I didn't mean it the way you took it. I know you'll never do that to our baby." he looks me in the eyes the entire time. "Baby please forgive me. Please!"

I start to cry again. "I'm sorry I'm being a terrible mate!"

"Oh baby." Liam hugs me to him tightly. I put my head in his neck and cry. He carries me to the bed and lays down with me on top of him.

"Go to sleep love." I hear before I fall asleep.