Bruises-Edited

David's P.O.V

He did it again. My body is covered in bruises. Looking in the mirror my shoulder length black hair is covering my pale skin and green eyes. My face is covered in black and purple bruises. Looking down my 4'9 self has bruises and scars all over me.

Looking back up, tears stains my cheeks. The pain is numb now. I hate him. Ever since I said yes to dating him I would get a beating from him. I lost my friends because he didn't like them, my grades are failing now. I hate him .

Knock on the door makes jump. My breathe hitches. It's him.

"David baby open the damn door!" He yells. I start to shake. Please not again. I open the door. Blonde hair and mean brown eyes glare down at me. He stands at 6 feet. And has the overly nasty muscles. His hands is bigger than my face, I've had those hands on my too many times. Every time he hurts me he calls it 'tough love.' What's touch love about hurting me?

"You've been in hear for to long, get your ass out and make me some food!" he yells at me slapping me in the face. I fall to the bathroom floor holding my cheek. I feel tears falling down my face.

"I'm sorry, what would you like me to cook?" I tremble getting up off the floor.

"It doesn't matter. NOW GET YOUR ASS IN THE KITCHEN!" he yells at the end.

I run to the kitchen and fix some Mac n Cheese. I grab a pot and the box and Mac n Cheese. I open the box and pour the noodles in the pot and water. When the noodles are done, I drain it, and mix the cheese in the noodles. I grab a bowl and put the Mac n Cheese in, and bring it to him in the kitchen.

"Is there anything else you need?" I ask him. He shakes his head.

"It's late, there is school tomorrow, is it okay if I go to sleep?" I ask him lowering my head. I hate this! I want my freedom back!

"Yes." he answers.

I go up the stairs into my room, without a shower I get into bed, falling asleep.