The Other Worker of Yukihira

"Ojisan, can't you handle Autumn Elections with the official Elite Ten?" Sakura complained like a child. Her hands were clasped together over her chest and she was pouting, giving off some extreme puppy vibes.

Nakiri Senzaemon, the director and headmaster of Totsuki, chuckled in his trademark raspy voice. "Fine, fine." he agreed. Sakura cheered to herself, pumping up her fist in victory. "But," he started. "I still want you to write down the people that you want to be put in the Autumn Elections, okay?"

Sakura shrugged. "Okay." So this is what she wrote:

Everybody in the Polar Star Dorm (No, Ojisan, I'm NOT biased...)

Takumi Aldini

Isami Aldini

Nakiri Alice

Kurokiba Ryou

Hayama Akira

Matsuzaki Shoichi

Kimido Chiro

"Done!" Sakura exclaimed, throwing down the pen and paper. "Send Rinacchi and Ali-chan my regards. I'm gonna go. Bye, Ojisan!" and she exited the door.

Nakiri Senzaemon laughed quietly to himself. "What a beautiful gem. She has already honed her skills and now...now she is still acting like a child."

It took Sakura over an hour to get back to the Polar Star Dorm. Mainly because she was dragging her feet and had procrastinated by visiting Eishi and Rindo in their private offices (Rindo made fun of her as usual while Eishi ignored her nagging for him to put more emotion in his cooking).

Walking into the Polar Star Dorm, Sakura decided she would cook a little something for herself and possibly her other dorm mates. But...she suddenly realized: Dammit, I accidentally broke my timer yesterday. Eh, I'll just go borrow Megumi-chan's.

It was quite funny, Tadokoro Megumi always had the best "kitchen stationary" supplies. To the point where Sakura found herself borrowing them quite often.

Sakura rapped her knuckles on Megumi's door. "Megumi-chaaaan?" she stressed in a sing-song voice. "Are you in there?" No reply. "Hmm...I'll just go ask Yuuki about her whereabouts."

But when Yuuki opened the door: "Oh, Kura-chan is looking for Megumi? Sorry, Kura-chan, but Megumi just left on a trip with her Local Cuisine RS group. If you want, you could use my timer?" Yuuki offered with her signature grin

Sakura waved her hand. "No, it's fine. You just go back to what you were doing." and she returned the Yuuki-style grin.

So Sakura knocked on Souma's door instead. He gave her permission to come in, so she opened the door. Only to find him packing some of his belongings in a small suitcase. "Eh, Souma-kun? Where are you going?"

Souma turned around and his eyes widened in surprise. "Oh, I thought you were Tadokoro. Sorry, Kura-chan." he scratched the nape of his neck. "By the way, I'm going to air out Yukihira, maybe spend some time at the place, y'know? It's been closed for too long. I was also thinking about meeting up with some old classmates."

Sakura nodded thoughtfully. "I understand. But...can I go with you?" she asked, her eyes shining like a small child's.

The red headed chef laughed. "Are you sure? I mean, I'm okay with it. I'm just wondering if you think it's okay to sleep in my room....?" Souma's face heated up ever so slightly at the thought. Nakiri Sakura, his prestigious teacher, sleeping in his room.