"Bestfriend I'm home." I heard her loud ass scream. I laughed when Jr. ran in.

"Wassup man." "Omi bought candy." "What type?"

"I don't know." He said smiling showing his dimples.

She came in the room with Jass. "How was your day?"

"Tiring. I wanna go see Romeo."

"Okay we'll go later." "You finally going with me?" "Um yeah."

I had to keep making up stuff so she couldn't go.

She climbed in bed with me. "You never did tell me why my son calls you Omi?"

"I like it better than Nay." She humped her shoulders. "Where you get it from?"

"The guy Tavion I told you about used to call me that." I nodded. "Okay."

"You got a special sweet heart for Valentine's day?" She asked. "Nope. Just me and my son."

"We should go like to Incredible Pizza or some together cause I don't wanna be in my room crying all day."

"Ight sounds good." "What time you going to the crib?"

"Ion kno I might spend the night." I smiled. "Who said?"

"Naomi Crystal Brown." "Who that is?" "Yo best friend."

"Mhm." I said she laid with me. "you got a smart mouth." She said.

"And you don't?" "I really don't." "Whatever Nay." She laughed hard as hell. "Fight me." She said.

"You really tryna get flipped on yo head?" "Boy I smell chicken." She started making chicken noises when I picked her up.

Naomi P.O.V
He tried to flip me but I held on to his neck. He started tickeling me I kept shoving him but I was out of breath.

"You gone make me pee on myself." I said closing my eyes with tears falling. "I can't breath Morris stop."

"Say you sorry." I gasped. "Ian did none." "Okay then." He continued.

"I'm sorry dang." I said he stopped. I opened my eyes and he wiped the tears that fell. We locked eyes.

I don't know what overcame me but I grabbed his shirt and pulled him into me. We locked lips and he looked shocked before kissing back.

He took over and his hand roamed to my neck and held it softly.

"Nay we shouldn't even be doing this?" He whispered in my ear. "It's okay." I said.

I pushed him back and straddled his lap. I kissed his lips as I felt his hands roaming.

I stuck my hands up his shirt. He followed one hand stroked one of my breast while he used the other to hold my neck.

He moved to my neck making me gasped as he rotated his tongue.

I pulled his shirt off and just looked at his tattoo covered body. I pulled my shirt over my head revealing my bra.

"I'm not rushing you." He said. I nodded. And started back kissing him.

"Daddy." We heard I turned around to see Jass and Jr standing there. I hopped off his lap and pulled the cover up over my head embarrassed.

"Damn. Wassup man?" He asked his son.

"Brudah you kissing Romeo girlfriend?" I heard his sister say. I felt so bad and I felt like a hoe.

"Nah um a snake bit her lip and I had to get the poison out."

"I'm 7 not slow." "Jassy here's $10 you can't speak about this to nobody." He said.

"Okay but you know Jr talk a lot." "Ian gotta worry about that. Gimme a minute I'll fix y'all some to eat." he said.

They walked out the room. I felt the cover getting removed from my head. "I'mma hoe." I said looking at him.

"No you not Nay it's okay." "Yes I am Morris. I was just making out with my boyfriend's brother, not only that a month ago or so I did some very bad."

"Listen Naomi. If it'll make you comfortable this will stay between us and I won't come around you anymore."

I just shook my head. "I'm finna go talk to Jass." I put my shirt on and got out the bed. I walked into her and Jr bedroom.

"Jassy?" She looked up with tears streaming down her face. "You okay?" I asked. I sat on the bed with her.

She looked at me with cold dead eyes. "My brothers been through a lot you hurt my bruh bruh I hurt you."

I looked at her. I'm getting threatened by a 7 year old.

"Jassy I never attended for that to happen it was a mistake." I said. "Promise me you won't do it again."

"I promise Jassy."

She held her pinky out. "Pinky promise?" I nodded and locked pinkies with her.

"What y'all wanna eat?" I asked her. "Chicken." I nodded. I normally cook but I'm just finna go out and get it.

I went to his room and slipped on my slides. "Where you going?"

"To think and get the kids some to eat. I'm bringing back wings see ya later." I grabbed my purse and keys he pulled me back by my arm.

"Don't act like that Nay." I just shook my head trying to hold back tears. "Here's $50 to get the food." I grabbed the money. "I'll be back in a hour." I said.

I left out the door. I got in my car and started punching the wheel. "Why do I keep fucking up bruh damn?" I asked myself.

"God please help me get back on the right path. It starts with me I know but I just need a little guidance please." I took deep breaths.

I've been crying so much lately. I pulled out the parking lot and called Ambie.
Sister🤞🏼🖤
Hello?

Hey Amb.

Wassup Nay?

Where you at?

Home. You good.

Um yeah can I come see you.

Duh Nay.

Okay put some clothes on

Alright. I'mma stay on the phone with you so you don't do anything stupid.

😂Yes ma'am
____________________
I pulled up to her house. I wasn't in the mood to go in and have to fake smile for her family.

She walked outside. "hey sexy can I get yo number?" She said coming to my window making me laugh.

"Oh my God get in the car." She laughs and gets in.

"I need to vent badly." She nodded. I poured out everything starting from Shae coming to my house. 

I drove as we kept talking. When I finished up we was sitting outside some abandoned buildings.

"How you feel?" Was all she said after allat ranting. "I feel....I feel relieved very relieved."

"Exactly sometimes it's just better to let everything out and say fuck it. Stop holding stuff in you'll only erupt on the wrong person or at the wrong time.

I'm not saying rant to everyone just rant to God. Let him hear your problems so he can fix them and work on you so you can fix them yourself.

Then you can finally say you did it. You overcame your demons."

"You right but what do I tell Romeo?" "Girl look here you fucked up I know. Tell him about Shae and his brother cause if he find out you done."

I sighed. "Nay how many times have you and Romeo broke up? How many times y'all forgave each other? Y'all been on and off since y'all met, evidently y'all can't leave each other alone so stop forcing that shit. Tell him, y'all gone be straight."

"I hope so I really do."
_________________________