2

Dekus pov:

A purple portal opened and the blue haired man walked me in. We appeared in a insanely clean bar with a similar purple mist with eyes cleaning cups. " who's that? You maid?" I pointed at him. The mist looked over, " no way bud, I'm your teammate." He said shaking it hands. " we are the league of villains and we have a plan for you." He explained, " I want you to get into U.A and get inside info on the pro hero's. Plus, all mightis gonna start working there." He said. I smiled a worrying smile as I said, " sounds awesome.." . I can't wait to destroy all might. 

The mist opened a portal as another villian came through. " hello all for one." He said, I bowed to the villian recognizing the name. " I'm just here to lend you a few quirks." He smiled warmly at me. He put his hand on my head creating a warm light. I blinked a few times before passing out.

Later 

I woke up in my bedroom, finding a note on my desk explaining my new quirks. 

Quick regeneration 

Heal any wounds within seconds

Super human strength

Super human strength.. duh

Blind spot

No blind spots, can sense anyone/anything

I smirked reading the message. My mom opened the door. " could you KNOCK?" I almost yelled. She jumped. " sorry hun.. the bakugo are coming over for dinner tonight. I want you to get ready" she said leaving. I sighed, I read the rest of the note

Side effects

The more damage, the more sadistic.

Mild anger problems

I groaned crumpling the paper and throwing on some dress clothes. 

The doorbell rang and I walked over to answer it, my face turned a tint of pink seeing kacchan in formal clothes, he shoved past me walking to the kitchen. I closed the door after his parents and ran to the kitchen. I walked in helping my mom set down the plates. I tried not to say anything to flare my anger. " you have such a good son, my son never helps with anything" she glared at kacchan, who was on his phone not caring much.I sat down next to kacchan as my mom gave out food. 

The two moms talked about work and their children while the guys just kinda awkwardly listened and ate. " man.. katsuki and izuku don't talk as much when they where kids. " they said looking at us. I swallowed my food looking at the two. " I'm not friends with the nerd." He said coldly to his mom. I choked on my food a little. " katsuki!" She said glaring at the ash blond. I just kept my mouth closed, not wanting to flash on the parents, but I felt it boiling. The mom argued with her yelling child as he refused to  agree. I slammed my fist on the table, " stop talking about me, we are not friends because he is an ass hole ok!?" I yelled, I covered my mouth running to my room, I locked the door and sat at my desk scribbling down some random drawing. I heard kacchans family apologize and later leave. I sighed closing my notebook. 

" having problems sport?" Someone said. I turned around " oh.. hey" I said recognizing the black mist and the blue haired male sitting on my bed. " we got you a costume," they said " from a new member," they handed my a polished black bag. I heard someone walking upstairs, " sounds like that blond.." they said, " no he left. " I said walking over to the door, only to realize it was in fact, kacchan. I closed the door, " yeah it's him," I said, " you guys have to go!"I said tucking the bag away, " ok, be ready tomorrow, your testing your quirks," they said leaving. 

Just as the portal opened katsuki bursted in. 

" what are you doing," He said glaring at me tucking the bag away.

" uhhh. Nothing" I said leaving the bag. He saw the bag, 

" what's that?" He said reaching for it. 

" hey stop!" I said grabbing his hand 

" what are you trying to hide. A sex toy?" He asked reaching for the bag again

" NO WAY!" I said face as red as a beet,

" then let me see!" He said successfully grabbing it. I have not seen it yet, so honestly I was scared. He pulled out a white button up with a black vest and black pants. " just formal clothes.. boring." He said throwing to the ground. I grabbed the clothes feeling something bulky I looked inside to see a belt of knifes. I sweat a bit putting the clothing away. 

" why are you still here?" I asked as he was looking through my things. 

" my mom was dropping me off here tonight " He scowled. 

" WHAT DO YOU MEAN," I said with my eye brows slightly pointed.he sighed sitting down on the bed. " I'm sleeping here." He said laying down.

" YOU CANT JUST TAKE THE BED WTF?" I said trying to shove him.he soon fell fast asleep. I groaned pushing him over and laying next to the ash blond. " I'm not sleeping on the floor." I mumbled.

————————————-

——————————

——————-

Soo. What do ya think? I worked on this for so long because I'm not creative and wattpad keeps crashing due to my brother hogging the internet like a pig.heres a pretty cool pic that I found that has no place in my gallery 

heres a pretty cool pic that I found that has no place in my gallery 

You have been BlEssEd