Finding & Killing

~ 4 months later~

Sota: *hair covers face pacing*

Akari: Sota...Calm d-

Sota: CALM DOWN?! AKARI ITS BEEN FOUR MONTHS FOR WE KNOW THEY COULD BE DEAD!!

Miliya: SOTA STOP IT!

Marcaline: I tracked them!

Sota/Akari: WHERE!!??

Marcaline: Well Damn can I at least get a fucking thank you?! *sighs* Their in the abandoned factory

Sota: *goes in wolf form and runs there*

~With the girls~

Meyia: *eyes are widened in trembling and chained up bleeding from the full carving of "Hinata" on her stomach and wounds on her body and forced to watch him rape Reyia*

Reyia: *sobbing in pain as blood spills out of her*

Meyia: *tears fall more and screams pulling on the chains*

Hinata: Dammit bitch I said shut up!!! *grabs a knife and cuts her stomach and continues to rape her*

Meyia: *yells in pain and bleeds out*

Sota: *kicks the door open and runs in and eyes widen before going dark and horns come out growling* IM GONNA FUCKING KILL YOU!! *kicks him off her and rips him apart*

Reyia: *hits the ground trembling*

Akari: *runs to Meyia and helps her out of the chains* Are you ok?!

Meyia: *pushes her off and hugs her knees* DONT TOUCH ME!!

Akari: I need to treat your wounds!

Sota: *finishes and looks at her eyes widening* Reyia! *runs to her and helps her up*

Reyia: *looks at him breathing slowly* S...Sota? you found us...I-I'm not dreaming..am I?

Sota: *holds her close* No it's real

Reyia: Good...*passes out*

Sota: *picks her up walking out the house*

~ 2 weeks after the incident~

Akari: *pulls the pie out of the oven sighing*

Haikyuu: You ok Akari?

Akari: No I'm worried..

Sota: *sitting in Reyia's room clutching her hand tightly*

Reyia: * in a coma*

Meyia: *sitting in a corner trembling traumatized and talking to herself*

Yuuta: He hasn't come out of that room..

Akari: He really cares...he doesn't show it but he cares about everyone here and is very overprotective

Haikyuu: *nods* He really likes Reyia!

Yuuta: And What about Meyia?

Akari:.....Traumatized..she hasn't come out since we got home..even her wounds are reopening...

Haikyuu: *sighs looks down worried sick*

To be continued...