Soma + "Saiba Joichirou?!" = Laughing Sakura

Start from the beginning

The rest of them agreed, nodding their heads and followed a partially trampled Satoshi into the kitchen. "Well," Satoshi started. "Fumio's not cooking today..." he trailed off, waiting for the group's reaction.

"Then who?" Ibusaki Shun inquired curiously, voicing the thoughts of all of the Polar Star Dorm.

"You'll see..."

And they did. In the kitchen, they were met with the sight of the turquoise eyed beauty, known as Nakiri Sakura once again piggybacking the unknown salmon haired man (who knows how that happened...). "Oh, Soma! You're back? Help out a bit." Joichirou greeted casually.

"Yeah sure." Soma answered, just as casually.

"Prepare this for me, I've already taken out the dashi."

"Okay," Soma replied, just about to get to work when he realized something. "Wait, I just started helping without thinking, like at Yukihira, but...!"

Fumio raised a grayed brow. "What, you know him?"

Tadokoro stepped up, confused and nervous. "Wh-who is he?" she asked, gesturing towards to Joichirou.

"An old boy of Totsuki Academy and the Polar Star Dorm." informed Fumio to Tadokoro.

Soma jerked his head over to where Fumio and Tadokoro were talking (which caused him a severe case of whiplash) and sweatdropped. A Totsuki old boy?!

The old lady huffed out a breath. "Must be because of the generation gap...to think you wouldn't know Saiba Joichirou, former second seat of the Elite Ten."

Yuuki and Ryoko's mouths flew open. "Second seat?!" Yuuki exclaimed in disbelief.

Meanwhile, Soma was struggling to put the pieces of his dad's puzzle together. "S-Saiba...?"

Suddenly, Joichirou's face became alert. "Ah, the rice should be done soon, Kura-chan. Why don't you go take care of that? And Soma, hurry up and help me prepare this." he said indifferently, just as usual.

Soma was still shocked and very, very confused. "Shuddup! Just explain this Pops! And why the hell is Kura-chan on your back?!" Soma had to admit though, he was strangely annoyed by his friend and teacher being so intimate with his father.

Everybody in the Polar Star Dorm flew back in shock. "They're father and child?!"

Sakura raised her hand. "Oh, I guess it's my turn to do some explaining then...So this is Soma's dad, Saiba Joichirou, the former second seat of Totsuki. After dropping out of Totsuki for some pretty valid reasons, he changed his name to Yukihira Joichirou, so nobody would recognize him. Then the wife came into the picture and BOOM!! It happened! Yukihira Soma was born and so was Yukihira Diner. So, yeah." Sakura finished off lazily.

Everybody in the Polar Star Dorm was shocked, including Soma, who was cradling his head in his hands, muttering quietly. "Saiba....Pops....second seat...." he sighed, seemingly exhausted by all of the information he was struggling to process. "I really need more energy to take this all in."

Yuuki and Ryoko sweatdropped at the red head's lack of knowledge. "Ara, Yukihira is shaken up for once." The animal lover of the two pointed out.

Satoshi chuckled. "As expected from Yukihira-kun's father, Saiba Joichirou."

Joichirou looked up surprised, and he plopped himself down onto one of the chairs, sending a very angry Sakura to topple over on the floor. "Hmm, you know about me?"