March 20th

Luke

It is March 20th, the first day of Meet You There Tour. We are somewhere in Stockholm. I have share a bed with Michael whenever we get a room with 2 beds. I don't mind it though. He is a quiet sleeper and keeps me warm😊.
I am in the bathroom getting ready for sound check. I remember when we where still in high school. Michael and I pretty much wanted to kill each other. I'm glad we got over that because then I wouldn't be standing here, about to see millions of people who paid money to see us play music.
Just as I finished brushing my teeth and packing up my things there was a knock on the door.
"Luke?" It was Michael.
"Yeah?"
"You almost done? We are about to leave."
"Yeah. Just finished!"
I turned the lights off and opened the door to Michael standing right in front of me, looking right into my eyes. Damn! His eyes are so beautiful. I really want to kiss him. I have wanted to for years. But he either had a girlfriend, or I was too scared.
"Let's go." Calum said as he walks towards us.
"You guys having a moment here?" Ashton said as he walked up to Calum as they where both laughing.
"Yeah, we will leave you two love birds alone." They then walked out the door.
It had felt like I was staring into Michaels eyes forever but it had only been a minute.
"We better get going." Michael said stepping away from me allowing me to get my things.
"They where just joking, right?" I said to break the silence.
"I don't know." Michael said putting his phone in his pocket and looking up at me. "Do you want them to be joking?"
Michael
I really want him to say no. I really like him although we had some though times in high school. I feel like we just have a special connection. We really care about each other. Also, I don't want us being together to ruin what we have now.
Luke looks at his watch.
"We should get going." Completely ignoring my question.
Calum
"What are they doing in there?" I say to Ashton.
"I don't know. Maybe we should leave them here." We both start laughing and they walk out of the hotel room.
"Everyone have everything?" Ashton says being the dad he is.
"Yeah."
We take the elevator to the ground floor and check out. When we get in the car, Luke and Michael get in the back, leaving Ashton and I in front of them.
Ashton
We are now in the bus driving to the place we are performing at. When we get there, everything is set up on the stage. We start messing around like we always do. About 15 minuets have passed now.
"Okay," I said "let's get to practicing."
We go to our spots on the stage and start going though the setlist.
" She Looks So Perfect
Girls Talk Boys
Disconnected
Moving Along
She's Kinda Hot
Valentine
Amnesia
Lie To Me
Waste The Night
Talk Fast
Youngblood
Jet Black Heart
Want You Back"
After about 3 hours, we are done with sound check. We go backstage and get ready. There is 4 hours left until the gates open.
Calum
We are currently backstage waiting for people to show up. We are playing hide and seek because we are still little kids (although it sure as hell doesn't look like it😂😭). So far I have found Michael. He was hiding in the audience. I just found Ashton. He was outside taking pictures with fans
"Can I get a picture with you guys?" A fan asked Michael and I.
"Sure!"
"Where is Luke?" She asked.
"We are playing hide and seek and he hasn't been found yet." Michael said.
Luke
We are playing hide and seek and it has been 20 minuets and they haven't found me. I got up, out of a BOX and tried to find them. I asked someone from the crew where they went. I went outside, and just as I was told, they where taking pictures with fans.
As soon as I walk out a bunch of people start screaming.
"What the fuck! You left me!"
"Oh yeah, we gave up." Michael said laughing. "Sorry babe."
Shit. He called me babe. I'm just going to pretend that nothing happened.

3 and a half hours later

Michael
People are starting to show up. I'm so excited to preform again. We finish eating and the opening act is now preforming. I'm sitting next to Luke on the couch, his arm propped up on the back, having it behind me. It's time for us to go on stage now. As we walk on stage we here people chanting 5sause. We get into place on stage and Luke starts talking. We start playing She Looks So Perfect and I stand next to Luke. Today he smells kind of like vanilla, one of my favorite scents.
Calum
     We just finished the show. We help pack everything up and get one the bus. We all get ready and go to bed as we are driving to our next stop. Luke got the big bed this tour. Next tour I get to sleep in the big bed. Luke and Michael are sitting on the couch towards the front of the bus talking.
"It felt so good to preform again." Michael said.
"Yeah, I don't want to wait another 3 years." Luke said. 

Hey! I don't write very many stories, so if you have any tips, please tell me! I won't be hurt, I just want to get better at writing.