chapter 9

you wonder what he meant.....'attention?' you didn't want to know but you had to get ready. you brushed your teeth comb your hair and put on a blue dress. 

when you go downstairs you see five plates of Ban's food. "morning! ready for the attention?" he asks "well...i wasn't really asking for attention...and....'' you give up ''well these are all for you!" ban tells you, your eyes widen as you see all the yummy food. you eat the first plate. ''again." he says you eat two more plates. "again" he says you eat the rest.

"now i'm going to watch you run around the boar hat five times." you run around five times and get really tired. "now we are going to town." you go to the town with ban and buy five cheap things you dont want. 

for the whole day Ban watched you do something that involves five things. like these.....

1. cook five plates of food

2. talk to five strangers.

 3. eat five plates from meliodas (he cant cook!)

4. buy five high price things

5. dance to five different things 

6. juggle five heavy things

7.run up a hill five times

8. read out loud five long books

9.  steal five wanted posters.

And so much more!! (like 50 more things!)

it was still light out and you were so tired you couldn't  walk so Ban carried you to the boar hat. "so was that good enough?" Ban asked ''yes.." you confess "...Y/N I have a question...When you first came here..you said you were a princess and you said it was a long story so...why aren't you in a castle?" you know your backstory but if Ban knew...he could turn you in or return you back home...its would be hard to tell such a tale. Your a princess...But you ran away a long time ago. you cant remember much but when you were a small girl these hero's would come to your castle and hangout with you and sword play with you. you liked this really one of them than the others. he was a thief and once they started to leave when you were like...8 you wanted to be like the one you liked the most. you called yourself black and ran away to a new town looking for your fav hero long ago.

you wore that black hoodie and started off  small being a thief. you stole food and money but got caught a few days later. you had wanted posters in the town you ran away to. you ran away to the tow you are in now and stopped being a thief. but the holy knights were still after you. so you ran and went by your princess name which is your real name.

a few months the holy knights thought you died so you could go out and (which was when you started living with the seven deadly sins) and your whole family thinks your died and you cant just leave till you find your fav hero from long ago.

''uh....i just went out to look for this guy he was a hero and him and his crew i met when i was like...4 but hes not better than a special someone i know right now." you explain ''what was he like?" Ban ask "he was a thief...he was kind to me..and i was really shy around him" ban laughs then explains ''thats funneh cause a long time ago this little girl i hung around with the crew she loved us and always talked about...nonsense..she also hid from us cause she was shy. but we were betrayed by the kingdom and i missed her so much. but shes most likely a queen now or about to be one! she most likely married or dating and forgot about me! you dont really get but even though she was young i would still have visions about her and how she looked when she was older. she was very cute and kind and i love her!" Ban smiled and looked at you 'could i be her?!' you think 

"but you might be talking about some one else cause i wasn't really a hero.''

when you guys get to the boar hat a holy knight is there asking for a person called 'black!'

(hope you liked the extra long chapter!!! :D)