Chapter 5

Ban saved your life. you were still wet from the pond and started to shiver, Ban sat you down and took off his red jacket and gave it to you to you to keep dry.

"no thanks! I'm fine.'' you say in a anger voice. "just take it!" Ban says you take Ban's jacket And cuddle up with it. In your mind you say "i may be mad at Ban but he still smells so nice and I still have a crush on him..OMG! i'm holding Ban's JACKET!" you sniff the jacket then look at Ban. 

"I don't really say this much but...I'm sorry" Ban apologizes "why did you tell them? I hate being embarrassed! And...that night was Embarrassing!" Ban starts to laugh. "oh so my feelings are a joke to you, huh?'' you ask Ban "no no..its just...I didn't tell them anything!'' Ban explains "What!!'' for yell in shock "yeah it was all a prank. I told King and Meliodas to laugh when you got downstairs and when you got made I was going to tell you but.....I guess I went to far..sorry" Ban said.

You got really mad inside. You folded your hand to a fist. then you punched Ban in the stomach. Your fingers felt in pain. "owy!!!" "did it hurt?" You ask with tears in your eyes. "no...but are you ok?" Ban asks "NO!!"  you yell with pain in your hand. "ow! ow! ow!!!" your hand is in pain. 

Ban picks you up. "No! i'm not a baby!" you yell "Your my baby for now," Ban says playing around. You start to blush.  (long story short You broke your hand and its badly injured) 

when you got to the boar hat you stayed in Ban's room. You hear something downstairs and figure out whats happening...............The holy war is starting tomorrow. And Ban and the others may die.

(sorry the chapter is so short! ill try to make it longer next time! :D)