Chapter 3

<the next day in the morning>

The next morning you got ready to go shopping with Ban. You put on your fav dress (since you only own dresses) You brush your (curly or straight)and your bag of money.

"come on Y/N! are you ready?" Ban asked "yeah!" you tell him When you get to town There's a all you can eat sale,buy one get one free, 50% off deals, and much more!

"ok...you have one and only job Y/N.." Ban said with a serious face. "yes.." you say "just help me carry the bags, and you can buy stuff too." Ban buys a bunch of stuff and you are glad to help. 

Before you guys leave Ban asks you "Did you buy anything?" You look around and tel him "there wasn't much i wanted. Ban pulls out something from his a bag "not even....THIS!" its was a really fluffy dress with your fav color on it. "OMG! Its so pretty!" you say "well...its yours" he says handing you the dress. When you go back to the boar hat you try on the dress in the bathroom. 

 It fit you well and it smelled Like Ban. You could not wait to tell Diane! you put away the dress Ban Got you (till you really wanted to wear it) and put on a pretty yellow dress and ran to Diane.

                                        <A few minutes later after talking to Diane>                              

"He did!" Diane said with joy "I guess you don't have to set me on my 'blind date' Diane" "oh no Y/N! That didn't count! You may say that was your first date when you and Ban have little tiny children, but you need a real date!" you look at Diane And she smiles. "ok fine...BUT you cant tell anyone or embarrass me! deal?" you asked Diane "deal!" she says                                                        -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                                                               <the next morning>                                 

The next morning Ban is cooking breakfast and Gives you a plate. "so you still want me to explore the town with you today?" Ban asked you spit out the water across the room and on king. "really?" king says "so sorry!" you say "yeah Diane says you wanted me to take you since meliodas and Elizabeth are going, King and Diane are going together, Gowtard and Merlin are not going, And hawk is going around town to sell ale." Ban explains You look out the window and Diane has a thumbs up. "Yes i did!" You say smiling "ok see you!" Ban says going upstairs.

You were so excited you fell on the ground and started to blush a lot.

(Hope you liked this chapter!)