Leave Me Lonely (27)

Um so I just realized that the dates in this book were completely off if none of you have noticed IT'S DECEMBER AND I COMPLETELY FORGOT ABOUT CHRISTMAS !!! who the fudge does that seriously ?! me, obviously . anyways, this part is gonna be Christmas , just pretend they've been preparing for this for the last few parts and my manz Justin will be back very soon 😏🤭. ENJOY CHRISTMAS !!!!

Ariana

Sunday, December 24

11:23 pm

"This is amazing! It's my baby's first Christmas!" I look over at Lilia who was playing with her tutu.

Of course, I had to be extra for her first Christmas and get a custom made outfit but it was so adorable I couldn't resist.

(it is actually December 2017 just so everyone knows)

"I'm so happy for you, cutie. I can't wait for you to open the presents I got you." Tara says.

She went to her family in the Dominican Republic last year for every big holiday, so she was staying with me this year, and I'm not exactly on good terms with my family, so it was just us. Alex was coming over to see Lilia tomorrow before he left to go back to Arizona, and Justin would be back in a couple days. I couldn't wait to see him.

"Only half an hour left. I'm so damn excited. This is gonna be the best Christmas ever!" I say, falling back on the couch.

"Okay, Ariana. Calm down. Your child is getting upset."

"I know. She's just tired. But she's staying awake whether she wants to or not."

"What kind of mother are you?" Tara laughs.

"An amazing one. She'll be alright, I know my daughter." Lilia crawls over to me and sits in my lap.

"Don't go to sleep, babe. It's almost Christmas. Your first Christmas. You should be more excited." I bounce Lilia on my knee and she starts whining, trying to get off of my lap.

"Baby, do you wanna open one of your presents to keep you awake?" I ask.

She just crawls into her room and I laugh.

"I love her." Tara says.

We just watch the Christmas episode of Spongebob until it's almost 12 am. Unfortunately, when I go into Lilia's room, she's asleep on her giant teddy bear.

I pick her up anyways and she lays her head on my shoulder.

"Look what I discovered." I say to Tara.

"I told you she would be asleep." I sit on the couch next to Tara and we count down until it's officially Christmas.

12:00 am

"Merry Christmas, Tara!" I hug Tara and our yelling wakes up Lilia.

She starts crying, but I rock her in my arms and she calms down.