fifteen.

excuse any mistakes.

Tycontinuing the day

Ty
continuing the day...

"So what you telling me is, y'all met at the party. Y'all left & vibed on some shit. Then you moved in with him?" He questioned

"Yes, you act like you don't believe me Ty damn." She rolled her eyes.

"I don't. How the fuck them bruises get on yo arm. You better tell me the truth!"

"I got into a fight damn! With his girlfriend there!" She yelled

"So you telling me you still with the nigga after you knew he got a girlfriend now right?" Ty chuckled looking at her like she was stupid.

"Our relationship ain't got nothing to do with you Ty." She mumbled crossing her arms.

"Sierra, you my friend are dumb as hell. Ion know what to say I just thought you was better than that." He said rubbing his pants.

Sierra sucked her teeth and got up heading for the kitchen.

"Where Lulu and Daddy at? Do y'all still buy them rice crispies with the colorful thangs in em'?" She questioned

"Yeah they in the right top cabinet. Daddy & Lulu went to visit mama grave like they do every Thursday." Ty yelled as he went to his room.

He grabbed a bag of weed and backwoods then headed back into the living room.

"Where yo damn phone at? I be texting you but get no reply." He said as he cut open the cigar.

"It broke." She replied as she slammed the cabinet close.

"Don't be slamming shit up in here girl." He mugged her.

Sierra came and snatched the object out of his hand, grabbing the book that he was rolling on also.

"What the fu-"

"Shut up, I roll better anyways." She said as she started to focus.

Silence filled the room as Ty watched her do her thang with the blunt.

"I'm sorry for missing Mama Sasha anniversary." She spoke lowly.

"It's straight, don't be missing that shit next year tho, or any year." He said making them both chuckle.