When i stepped outside of my motel room door the warm heat hit my face i sighed and content sigh and breathed in the Arizona air. It was growing dark but the city lights lit what ever darkness showed and it made it even more beautiful then in the day light. i started walking down the busy streets taking in all the different aromas of the restaurants. When i turned to my left i found one that looked like their food was great. It was called The Farm Kitchen. Once i got there the nice waiter seated me while giving me a menu. "What can i get for you to drink" an older lady greeted smiling at me "I would like a passion ice tea please" i replied back. She nodded then said "That's a good choice young lady ill be back with drink in ten minutes" she smiled walking away she was a nice lady. She reminded me of i grandma i never got to meet.

                As promised the nice lady was back with my iced tea once she set it down she took my order on what i wanted to eat. I ordered the old fashioned turkey with a garden salad. Taking a bite of my turkey was like licking a raining bow it was delicious. When i finished of the turkey i took a long sip of my passion iced tea and started on my salad. The salad was also yummy. Finishing my meal they waitress brought me the check. I paid and tipped and was out of there full and happy. I was getting tired so i went back to my motel room to relax. Plopping down on the bed i turned on the tv and looked for something good, but moments later i came to a conclusion there was nothing good on tv. As soon asi put the remote down my phone started ringing informing me that i had a text message. When i looked at the screen i noticed Caden  was the one who had sent a text. I read the message smiling.

 Caden: Heyyyy :) Hows it goingHe asked i texted back two minutes later

Me: Nothing much :) just a little bored what about you???

Caden: Same here:)...Hows was your day beautiful??I blushed reading the text and i was frozen for a moment of two.

Me: It was great a little tiring but i got through it lol. Yours????

Caden: It was great :) i met a beautiful girl and i only had to work a 6 hour shift. Can i ask you question:)??

Again i was frozen afraid of what he might ask. Everything was going through my mind at that moment but the main question i feared for him to ask is 'What brings you to Phoenix?' I texted back after my five minute train of thought ended.

Me: Yes of course ask away lol 

Caden: Would you like to come to my families bakery and try some of our paistries??

All worries vanished once i read the text message. But then i thought was he asking me on a date? I havent been down here one full day and i already got asked on date. I smiled

Me: Are you asking me on a date Mr.Caden :)

Caden: Yes /.\ lol

Me: Then yes i would love to go out with you ^_^

Cade: Great! What time is a good time to pick you up???  

Me: You dont have to pick me up ill just meet you there :)

Caden:  I Insist whats your address?

Me: Caden its fine really you dont have to ill just meet you there, or we can just meet back infront of the grey hound bus station :)

Caden: Fine stubborn woman :) you win and okay ill meet you there :). Untill then nighty night beautiful <3

Me: lol good night Caden :)

        Moments after our conversation i was falling asleep thinking about what tomorrow would bring. Honestly i was excited to be going on a date. Considering ive never been on one. After thinking about all the different desserts i would try i fell asleep with a smile on my face.

                    ~King Volt's POV~

       I sat in my office thinking of ways to better my kingdom even more. The vampire community was strong as a whole and individually but i wanted more! I wanted a wife. I was done with the blood whores i wanted to settle down again like i had done with Olivia until she cheated on me with my own flesh and blood. I killed them both where they stood and didnt think twice about it. My son that i had with her watched everything that happened and understood why i did what i did. We have lived on since becomng a stronger royal family, but it was about time for me to pass down the crown to my son Cuven. The boy is so bright, daring, smart, and fierce. He has all the qualities to rule our nation for many more decades to come. During my train of thought i could smell the fear of my servant Victor standing outside my office doors. He did not even have to knock to let me know he was there. Victor is a scrowny boy afraid of his own shadow might i add. I took the bastard child from his mother when i saw what she tried to do to him. I may be a vampire but i can have a heart. Sometimes. But its very rare to show that i care. "Well dont just stand there boy come in" i bellowed making him push open the door quickly. "Yes sir" He mumbled walking in with his head down. So obedient i thought to myself. "Take a seat" i demanded something was itching to come out of his throat. "Mrs.Lorane is back with all of the girls except one." He stammared out quickly. I nodded my head understanding. "I did not tell you to speak, but thank you for informing me. You will be rewarded soon. Dissmissed" i said pointing toward the door. He got up quickly bowing his head in respect and left.

             Once he was out of my sight i went to go see what goodies Lorane brought back. Using my speed i was at the entrance of the castle in flash. Lorane greeted me with a slight nod as did the men who worked along side with her.To the right of her was a furious looking woman. She was absolutley stunning. "Who is this?" I demanded to know. "This is the mother of one of the girls my lord. She would not tell us where her daughter is so we brought her to you for punishment" She said sounding proud. Cocky woman. I could not peel my eyes from the angry woman who stood before me. She was perfect to wedded to me. She had all the attributes i could want in a wife. "And what is the name of this daughter in which you speak" i asked "NONE OF YOUR GODDAMN BUSINESS YOU LEECH!!" She yelled interupting Lorane. "My, my you are a fiesty one my deer" I cooed walking closer to her. "The name of her daughter is Jacey my lord" Loranes said quickly. I froze where i stood remembering the name by heart. Jacey was to be wedded to my son Cuven. I looked down at the petite woman who still looked more than pissed off and beyond angry. She'd be sure to blow a gasget with that temper of her's. Luckily i am able to handle a woman with such boldness. "What is your name darling?" i asked amused "GO TO HELL!" The woman spat. She is brave to speak upon a the way she is doing so. I smiled she is to perfect finaly i would have a challenge in my life.

                    "I will take matters into my own care with her Lorane, but be sure to put out warrants for the girl she is to be brought straight here when found. And inform my son about your actions. He will have to help find her considering he is to marry  the rebel. With the nod of her head and a respectful bow she was off with the three guys like a quick breeze of the wind in the summer. "They will never find her, you here me never!!" she screamed "My dear lamb chop, You best watch your tone with me i could do damage" I said smirking i smelled the fear run off of her but she tried covering it up quickly.

            "What is you name my dear?" I asked she did not answer "Again i ask what is your name" Still no response I was getting impatient with this woman although it did amuse me to see her stand her ground. With my speed i had her pinned to the wall by her neck in seconds showing my fangs. "Let us go through this again what is you name?"I hissed letting my inner demane surface. "Its Nancy okay? Its Nancy!!" She squealed out in fear and pain.I guess my grip was tighter then i thought.

         "Good girl.My servants, wokers, villagers, clans, what ever you may call them address me as; Lord,Sir and or King, but you my dear may call me Volt." I said proudly adressing my name. My fathers, father named me after my great, great, great, Grandpa. She stood there gobsmacked taking in this new information. "Dont worry my little gumdrop when you are my wife i will teach the history of my family that has been around for generations and generations" I said thinking that would ease her mind little did i know that was just the begiinning of another war with her.

              "Wife?!?" She whispered