"What are you talking about?" Loki enquired with gritted teeth.

"You know well enough how the game works, brother," Mycroft replied, "don't pretend you don't."

"What if I forgot?"

"You came up with eighteen alternate versions in attempts to win," Sif pointed out, "what are the chances you'll forget the original game if you've been making spinoffs all the time?"

"Pretty high, actually," Sherlock began, but Mycroft stopped him with a single glare.

 "Oh forget it," Loki grumbled, turning around, "You're all of you beneath me! I'm leaving."

He began to stalk off, but Sif jumped up and stopped him.

"Loki, what's wrong? Why are you acting so strangely?" Sif enquired, scrunching up her eyebrows to study Loki.

"I'm not acting strangely," Loki denied.

"Yes you are. Wait a moment... you're in love, aren't you?"

"Of course not! That's a ridiculous idea!"

"Oh for Odin's sake, it's so obvious. Is it that Darcy girl? Darcy Lewis?"

"What? No!" Loki protested.

"How long?"

"I told you Sif," Loki replied, shrugging her hand off his arm, "I am not in love, certainly not with a mortal."

"You never know," Sif shrugged, "Jane will be a problem though, she hates you with a passion."

"Jane? You mean Thor's girlfriend?"

"Who is this Thor you keep going on about?"

"You... you don't know who Thor is? My brother? One of your closest companions??!"

"Sorry, never heard of him. I think you're going delusional, Loki."

"Are you telling me I don't have a brother?"

"No, I'm telling you that we don't have a brother called Thor. What kind of name is that anyway?"

"Thor, the 'god of lightning'?!? 'Rightful King of Asgard'!?! What are you trying to get me to say; just tell me so I can get out of this place!"

"Are you sure you're not getting over-obsessed with this whole Norse Mythology thing?"

"He does sound annoying," Mycroft noted, "why aren't you happy he's gone?"

"Good question," Loki murmured.

Sif looked at Loki and slowly put her hand back on his arm as Loki cast his gaze to the floor.

"Loki..."

"Maybe he's just in a bad mood Sif, leave him alone," Mycroft advised, "I suppose he misses his scepter."

Sif let go of Loki's arm, but Loki didn't leave.

Scepter.

He turned around slowly.

"What if we play a different game," he suggested.

"Like what?" Sif enquired suspiciously.

"Let's pretend I have amnesia, and remember nothing about this place. Nothing at all. You two — three — need to tell me everything about myself, and then the rest of the day I'll pretend to not know anything or anyone you haven't specifically introduced to me."

Mycroft and Sif exchanged a glance.

"That's... unique."

"It's not Cluedo," Sif shrugged, "Sherlock?"