Danny Phantom and Fenton

"Everyone, this is Doctor Manor. He's the boss here so listen up. And nothing from you Miss Manson." said an old, overweight, teacher.

"Yes, Mr. Lancer." some kids said automatically.

"Good morning children and welcome to Amity Parks's only research lab. I am going to show you some of this labs best work. You have already seen are small work, but you haven't seen our best. You are the first people to see them. Our wolves. Follow me."

Danny Fenton followed his two best friends, Sam Manson and Tucker Foley, and the rest of the class towards the back of the lab. Sam wasn't happy that they tested on animals. There were humans here but they volunteered. Crazy right? Anyway Danny was nerves. He knew something was going to happen and the wolves had something to do with it. Doctor Manor stopped and pointed at a glass window. Inside was a pack of giant wolves.

"These wolves are normal wolves, just supper sized. Stronger, faster..." Doctor Manor said.

"The top predator." Mr. Lancer said.

"No. Not the top. Abby is the top." The doctor said. Mr. Lancer and everyone else gave confused looks.

"Abby is a wolf just like them except we were able to injected ghost DNA inside her. She's a ghost wolf. This way."

They followed him to my glass cage. Like doc. said I'm part wolf part ghost, but he didn't tell them about me being kidnapped or that what they really did was take wolf DNA, mixed it with ghost DNA and stuck it in me. Doc pushed a button that would allow me to hear him and he could hear me. Yes i could talk in wolf form. 

"Alright Abby. Ready to show off?" Doc said. I growled at him. "Don't worry about her." Doc countinued "She's a little grouchy. Anyway Abby, like the others, is fast, strong, and she also has a supper howl, and some ghostly powers." Doc pushed the button again. "Abby you know what to do."

"Of course I do. I pay attention sometimes." Some kids laughed. A few dummies came out of doors in the walls. "What? Not starting with sit and rollover?" I joked. 

"Abby." Doc said.

"Alright Alright. Gosh Mr. Grouchy pants." The first dummy was metal so I bit it and sent electricity through it to totally fry it. Doc was explaining to everyone how I could do this. It was some weird side effect from the whole wolf ghost thing. Another dummy I used my intangibility to go through it then gave a fatal blow from behind with my claws. The last dummy was in front of the glass window. I braced myself and let out my ghost howl, dum doc said supper howl but whatever, and the dummy was gone in a second. A little crack was in the glass. The kids where clapping. 

"Nice, Abby, now show us some more moves." Doc said. the only reason I attacked the dummy's was they would shock me if I didn't. He couldn't hurt me without them. All my collar did was keep me from changing into human form.

"No." I sat down and gave him an evil glare. He knew I was mad and who could blame me.

"Come on Abby." He said. 

"Not after you..." He took his hand of the button before I could say "killed my parents." 

"Well that was the tour. Goodbye." He led them away. I lied down and sighed. Three kids stayed behind for a few seconds but left to find there class. I was alone again. I would always be alone. At least that's what I thought.

"We have to help her." 

"Sam, she's fine." 

"I don't know Tucker, she doesn't seem to like it here." 

"See! Danny agrees!" Sam said. 

"Danny always agrees, well most of the time." Tucker said.

"Hey!" Danny said. 

"Guys! I'm serious. She needs help." Sam snapped.

"Alright, Sam. Tucker'll do his PDA stuff and I'll do a my ghost thing and get her out of there. No problem." Danny said.

Later that night Sam, Tucker, and Danny sat and the top of a hill beside the lab. Tucker used his PDA to hack into the security cameras.

"We can't go in yet. That Manor guy is talking to her." Tucker told the others.

"Can you get sound?" Danny Phantom asked.

"Yeah, hang on." In no time they were listening to Doc and I's conversation.  

"Abby, can you please listen to me?" Doc asked.

"Why should I?" I growled.

"Abby, we've been over this." Doc snapped.

"I don't really care." 

"Why won't you just listen?" 

"Because you killed my parents!" Doc looked down at the controls outside my cage. I stared at him. 

"One day you will learn." He walked away and was quickly joined by another scientist. I couldn't hear them but i was informed on what they said.

"Sir, you do know what will happen if Abby doesn't start listening?" The scientist asked.

"I know. She would be our biggest money maker if she could only listen. No army wants a weapon that won't work properly and we can't just make a new one. She has a rare gene. We were lucky to find her." Doc answered.

"What do we do sir?" 

"I don't know. I really don't know." 

I sighed and flopped down on the cold floor. I wanted to get out so badly. I wanted to feel the wind on my face again. Smell the rain after a storm. I wanted to see the sun. I hadn't experienced anything like that for a long time. I was close to falling asleep when I got a big sent of something. A ghost was near. I was the only ghost in this area. I stood up on all fours, lowered my head just a little, folded my ears back, showed my teeth, and growled. 

"It's okay! I'm not gonna hurt you." A voice whispered. Just then a boy around 14 years old appeared. He had black on, white hair, and green eyes. "I'm Danny Phantom and I'm busting you out." 

"I don't even know you. How do you know about me?" I asked.

"I have some informants." He said. I couldn't help but think about the three kids who lingered behind for just a moment. The one kid look identical to this guy. Hmmmm.

"How do you expect to get me out of here without being caught?" I asked.

"A friend of mine was able to shut down the camera but not for long, so please we need to break the glass." 

"I have the perfected idea but you need to shut this collar off. It's the tiny green button." 

"Well that the opposite of normal." Danny pushed the button and my collar fell off. 

"Stand back." I stood up and got my self ready. I took a deep breath and let out a loud ghost howl. The howl shattered the glass.

"Nice." Danny said.

"Thanks." We phased through the ceiling and ran as fast as we could jumping from roof to roof. Finally we stopped and caught our breath. 

"Thanks for getting me out of there." I said.

"No problem. Hey, where are you going to go now?" Danny asked.

"I'm going to see if my home is still there. After that I'll figure something out. We'll see you." I saw him waving as I jumped off the roof and ran down the dark street. I had a felling that I would see Danny Phantom again. I just didn't know how or when.