Part 38 - Rainy night

En başından başla

"Are you done?" I suddenly saw him walked closer to me who was taking a chocolate bar from the counter.

"Yeah" i said then looking at him who was holding a chocolate bar too.

"You stopped because of a bar of chocolate?" I asked him.

"Yeah" he said.

"It helps me with my stressful mind" he said then i could see it was a dark chocolate flavor.

"Seriously?" I asked then it made him smile.., or maybe smirking.

"Let's go" he said then i nodded.

He payed for my things while i was trying so hard to make him not to pay anything for me cause he already payed our dinner, and I didn't want to make him pay again but he ruined it.

"Next time, I'm going to pay" i said to him with a smile on my face, well i smiled for no reason though i was just happy.

He only smiled with his eyes were looking into the floor while he was trying to put his wallet back into his pocket,

We walked out of the market and found out that it was rain outside which made us stopped walking.

"Oh shit" he said while looking into his car which parked a few meters from where we stand.

"It's raining" i said innocently.

"I know" he said.

I smiled while looking into the sky who was crying, it was raining hard and i was wearing a high heels.

I slowly slipped my hand into his, he looked surprise when i held his hand. It seemed distracted him from the rain in front of us,

"Lets go" i smiled.

"What?" He asked me back with a confusion on his face.

"Lets run" i smiled.

"You're wearing heels" he smiled while biting his pink plum lip.

I smiled before started to step into the rain while facing him, the cold water started to pour into my head then he followed me a second after I stepped out.

He kept holding on my hands while a laugh slipped from our lips as we ran into his car, i felt so happy as the rain pour onto my body while i was holding into his hand.

"it's cold!" He said.

"Yes it is" i said with a big smile on my face.

"You'll get sick!" He said.

"No i wont!" I said while looking into him.

We kept laughing as our hands were connecting with one another, he twirled me around in the middle of the parking lot as the rain were pouring at us.

I could see a smile appeared on his face as all of his clothes were wet and his hair was also wet because of the rain.

We got into the car right away, he turned the engine on but he turned the air conditioning off cause both of us were feeling cold because our clothes were wet.

"Shoot I didn't bring my hoodie" he said.

He started to move the car into the exit gate after we whipped our face with a tissue,

"I'm going to stop on my apartment for a while to get you some clothes" he said while his vision was on the rode.

"Okay" i said cause I thought it was going to be a good idea, cause i felt cold.

"I thought it was a good idea" i said while laughing.

"I didn't think it was a good idea" he smiled.