Part 37 - It's a Bless

Comenzar desde el principio

Apollo Hamilton :
I'm outside

A notification appeared on my phone which made my heart was beating so fast, i got up from the chair before grabbing on my bag then walked into the main lobby.

I walked out of the house and found him standing outside the lobby wearing a soft blue t shirt with the sleeved being folded up onto his arm, his eyes were staring at mine without saying a word.

He smiled.

"Hey" i said.

"Hey"

It was weird when we acted like we were just met, yeah I actually felt nervous cause it had been a really long time.

"You look beautiful" he shoot me with those words.

"Thank you" i said.

"So you're at the boy team huh" i said to him.

"Of course" he said with a smile on his handsome face,

I was wearing a pink dress which meant that i was on the girl team, to be honest what ever the gender was i would be very happy for Diana. It was all because i had a beautiful pink dress that i had never wore before so i just wore it.

"Lets go we're late" he said before open up the door for me.

We got inside then he drove into Diana's parents house where the party held, i was pretty nervous to have him driving next to me. And i also felt nervous to know that everyone was going to be there at the party which means they're going to know that we're back together.

Actually I don't know what are we.

We arrived at the house but we had to parked the car a quite far from the house cause there were so many cars parked around the house.

We walked out of the car and i waited for him locked the car, i was putting my phone inside of my bag when his hand suddenly grab on my right hand. It had been a really long time since the last time he held my hand like that, it felt like i found my missing puzzle.

I looked into our hand which intertwined with one another before looking up at him who was already looking at me smiling, it showed his cute dimple which made me smiling back at him.

"Lets go" he said.

We walked into the house which full of the beautiful decorations, the back yard were already full of people. And i could see her cousin and friends were already there filling the backyard which being decorated with so many kind of cake and food.

Apollo and i walked in hand in hand, and i could see Sarah and Floyd were talking with one another until they realized that we were arrived.

Sarah was smiling once she saw me smiling at her, Apollo let go of my hand then i pulled sarah in a hug.

"I'm so happy for you" she whispered which made me smile.

"I love you sarah" i said.

"I love you too" she said.

"Hey floyd" i greet him.

"Hey Lana, I'm so happy for both of you woah" he said while holding a cup of drink on his hand.

I felt Apollo's hand slipped on my waist which made me feel surprised, his action affected me so much. I couldn't control myself when he was next to me,

"Thank you" i said.

"Where's everyone?" I asked sarah.

"They're inside" she smiles.