Part 33 - Are you?

En başından başla

"Hey what is up Lana" Linda one of my friend suddenly sat next to me, she greeted me before started to open up the medical note on the desk.

"Hey Linda" i said.

"What are you thinking you seem thinking about something" she said.

"I was actually been listening into the nurses conversation" i whispered to her who was sitting next to me.

"Oh god" she laughed.

"What are they talking about?" She whispered back which was also funny.

"They are talking about the hospital owner's son" i whispered to her ear which made her nodded.

"Oh he was hospitalized, i was the one who take care of him when his mom took him here" she said while kept writing on the note.

"His mom?" I asked her.

"Yeah he's tired he needs a rest, at first he didn't want to go to the hospital but his blood pressure was so low and he lost his appetite too" she explained.

"I think he was over working, he's a workaholic" She said.

Yeah he is, he would do anything to make anything run well.

Good now I'm thinking about him again.

"Doctor there's a new patient in bed 2" One of the nurse told me which made me nodded.

"Okay Linda gotta take this one" i said to her.

"Good luck" she sent me a smile.

Apollo you should know your line, ugh mind stop thinking about him.

I'm engaged.

~

Work was over, i was inside of the elevator alone while holding my bags on my hand. The elevator brought me to the third floor while my heart was beating so fast, i feel so sweaty and nervous to see him.

Okay girl you said that time it was going to be your last time to see him,

Shut up inner voice.

I was going to see him cause the feeling of worried kept coming to my mind ever since i heard about him. I hope he was asleep so he wouldn't notice about my appearance, at least i got a chance to see him.

The elevator door went open, i walked out of the elevator then through the empty hall which  was very quite. The long hall lead me to the Suite VIP room where his family or my family used to be hospitalized in. His Family offered my family a lot of things which was good of them they were super carrying and a good friend of my parents.

My feet stopped right in front of the big white door and i could see him from the window on the door, he was still awake and it made me surprised. I slowly opened the door and the sound of it made his head turned to look at me, i found out that he was alone inside of the room. He was watching a tv alone in the night, i guess he couldn't sleep that night.

"Hey" i said.

"Hey" he said.

I closed the door behind me then started to walk closer to him, it was only me and him inside of this huge big room. He was laying in the hospital bed with a hospital pajama while a tube connected into his hand.

I stand next to his bed before putting my bag on the table next to his bed, he looked pale and weak. I didn't know what happened with him in Seattle which made him like this, maybe he forgot to eat and maintained his food when he was in Seattle.