seven - run

Dear hope,

After I saw you standing there, just cheekily smiling at me, I decided to talk to you so I started walking up to you and you started walking away from me and under a minute, we were both running, but you were running away from me and I was running after you.

I was yelling for you to stop because I was sick and I couldn't run and I couldn't breathe but you wouldn't listen and in that moment, I didn't care about anyone in this whole entire world but you and I didn't care if people were looking at me crazily, because I just wanted to talk to you once.

And then after we ran through the tall buildings, the park, a gas station, you took a turn and I wanted to give up but I couldn't, my heart was beating really fast and it felt like it was going to explode but I knew it wouldn't. When have you heard that a guy who was running after his love got his heart exploded in the way? I took a turn and it was the back side of a restaurant and there were trashcans and cats and wild dogs there looking for food and I couldn't see you.

I spent an hour looking for you and I was crying and screaming for help, I was screaming for someone to help me look for you and I was breathless and I was yelling at you for everything you've caused me and I was yelling at myself for letting you and all I ever wanted was love, for someone to love me and for me to love someone with all my heart. I've always wanted to know the feelings you get when you love someone and I guess I did now.

Love,

Noel

Don't forget to comment and vote please it would mean a lot!