Chapter 2

Here is chapter 2. I hope you guys like it and share with your friends my book. I would love to hear your commits on my story. Thank you.

The campus of the school was bigger than our high school Alexis and I went to.

My mind was on the school when Alexis said, "Come on and get back in the car. We are heading to the dorms."

 "Where is it. I thought you said you didn't know where anything was." I asked.

"I got directions when you were staring at the school." she answered.

 It took us twenty minutes to find the dorms and the scent hit me again but stronger.

I looked around intenly and heard Alexis ask, "What now."

"I smell it again." I answered. If only I could find out where it was coming from.

"Don't worry right now. Jeez you look crazy right now when you do that." she said with a giggle.

We got to the service desk of the dorms when a lady chewing gum ask, "Can I help up?"

"Yes Alexis and Jermey checking in." ALexis answered point to both of us when she said our names.

"Lets see. Here you guys are. Since we are book full they put you in the same room. Is that ok." she asked us.

"That is ok since we are both best friends. So no promble." Alexis said as she look like she would jimp right out of her skin at any given moment.

"Alright your in the east wing room  231. Here are your keys and it's down this hallway and up the stairs to the second floor, then you take a left and straight down to the fourth door and that is your room."she said handing us the keys to the room. We than thanked her and made our way to our room.

It took us five minutes to get to the room and I could tell that Alexis couldn't wait to see the room and I was with her on that one.We open the door and walked in and looked around. It was bigger than I thought as I looked around. The room we stood in was a combo of a living room and a kitchen. At the end of the room was the door that lead to the bathroom. The other side Had three doors that lead to the bedrooms.

"I call the one with the window." I said.

"Fine with me." Alexis said heading to the bedroom closest to the hallway but as she turn the knob it won't open.

"That's Liz's room." said a male voice from the door leading to the hallway.

Alexis and I both jumped up and shouted, "Who the hell are you."

"Sorry. My name is Mike but most people call me Mikey." Mike said to us.

"Nice to meet you I'm Jermey but call me Jay or JJ and this is Alexis. Who is Liz." I asked him after I introduced Alexis and I.

"A very hot girl with golden brown hair. Since school doesn't start until two weeks from now so she is with family and won't be back till next week." he said and continue with," Well if you need anything I'm in the room just across the hallway." With that he turn and left the room.

"What a hunk and that ass is not bad either." Alexis said licking her lips.

"He is all yours." I said.

I open the door to my room and walked in. Very nice and even better than my old room back home.Even the bed is was better as I plop on the bed. I than went to the closet and hung up the clothes I had with me. In the other room i could hear Alexis talking on the phone with her dad. So I grabbed my phone and dailed me mom's phone. I got the answer machine and i left her a message. I heard Alexis hang up with her dad before she ran into my room.

"We have to go shopping." she said smiling with happiness.

"I can't I promise Shadow we will go for a run in the forest around the city." I said in my sorry voice.

"Promise we will go afterwards." she asked.

"I promised." I said.

ALexis than poked me and said to Shadow, "You better not let him get hurt. You hear me Shadow?"

"Yes Alexis I promise." Shadow said to Alexis though me.

"Good. Well have fun." she said as she walked back into her room.

I headed back to my room to grab my bag since I would have to strip.

"I will be back in two hours." I shouted to Alexis before I shut the door.

I got into Alexis car and took off. You see she didn't care about the car like she cared about me.

It only took me five minutes to find a spot to park and find a place to change into wolf form. I had to keep Shadow calm before we took off into the woods. I started to merge with Shadow as we ran though the woods. It is said that only the most advance werewolfs can become one with their wolves . For me that wasn't a problem to do that since Shadoow has been with me since I was born. We were one as we ran though the woods.

Shadow it has been a while since we did this. I said to him as we conutine to run.

It has been way to long. hesaid back to me.

We ran for miles when the scent of my mate hit me again.

He is close need by. Shadow said.

Lets go find him but lets keep our distance. I said to Shadow as we turned and followed the scent.

It took us almost ten minutes to finally get to where I caght a glimps of a pack of wolves. So i ran up a tree and sat on a branch and watch them to see which one of the wolves was mine. As I watch I saw that they had picked my scent up but they couldn't find me. I started to notice that the biggest wolf was the one really looking for me and than it hit me that he was my mate and he was the alpha of the pack but I didn't jump down and run to him even if I wanted to. I then realize what time it was and to get away I jump from tree to tree back to the car.

We finally found him and you are leaving to be with Alexis. Shadow yelled at me. I had broke I merge and was running back to the car.

I can't be with him. I said to Shadow.

Why not he is our mate? Shadow snapped at me.

Because of the fact that he is the alpha male. I said with a hint of sadness.

So what does that have to do with anything. he said back to me.

Because he is the alpha he has that duty to his pack and that means no me. I said almost on the verge of crying.

For the rest of the way back Shadow didn't say anything. ALexis knew the moment i walked through the door that something was wrong.

"Alright what did you do to him this time Shadow?" Alexis said with that anger toned that turned her hair on fire.

"He didn't do anything. We found our mate." I siad.

"Then shouldn't you be happy not sad." she said.

"He is the alpha male." I said to her.

"Oh well maybe the rules can be broken for you two." she said as she patted my shoulder.

"Look at me. Maybe they can be broken since you two are to be together forever. I'm sure he feels the same way." she said causing the hope to rise inside.

"I didn't see him in human form just wolf form and he was beautiful." I said thinking back to that golden brown alpha that is to be my mate.

"Well no time to be sad pity you right now we are going shopping. Come on." she said and with that she grabbed my arm and dragged me to her car and headed to the mall.

Well that's the end of chapter 2. Can't wait to read your commits and see what you guys have to say. So chapter 3 will be coming soon.