Chapter 1

Hi my name is Jeremy James but everyone calls me Jay or JJ. There are two things that you need to know about me.

Number 1 is that I'm gayAnd not in the terms of happy well not yet but as in I'm a homosexual. Everyone in my home town knows about me being gay.

Number 2 Is that I'm a werewolf. Ok ok I'm just part werewolf. Yes i do still change into a wolf if you must know. I get my werewolf bloood from my father side. I never met the guy but i hear he is the alpha male of his pack. He only met my mother when he was looking for his mate. My mother said it was the best time of her life but he had to leave her before she even know she was pregnant with me. Which she said I was the best result of that relationship.

So where should we start oh yea how about the year everything change for me.

It started with my best friend Alexis and I getting our collage acceptance letter. We had both applied for the same collage and we both got accepted.

So here we were driving to Pine Ridge City where we would spend the next four year at. My best friend Alexis was driving the new car her father had bought her.

You see Alexis comes from a very rich family. I ony met her when i was in the first year of middle school. She was my red lady in amor. Why red that's because red is her favorite color cause it matches her hair . She had saved me from the school bullies and we became friends frrom the very beginning. One word of caution is don't ever make her mad because when she is her hair looks like it's on fire and man she can kick some wicked butt.

"Man I can't belive we finally escape that hell hold." Alexis said all happy.

"Hey that was our home!" I snapped at her.

"I'm sorry do you miss it that much?" SHe said with sass.

"No. Only my mom." I said with a sigh.

"See I told you so. Plus wasn't it worth it?' she asked me.

"Worth what Alexis?" I replied with a question.

"Putting those out of state collage forms in?" she said back.

Damn right it was. Shadow said in my head. Shadow is my wolf. I named him that since is fur is pure black.

"You got that right." I said agreeing with both of them.

We jammed in the car for about two hours when Alexis said, " I hope there are alot of cute guys where we are heading."

"What happen to Ryan. I thought you two were going to be together forever." I said with the sad eyes in a sarcastic way.

"He was an asshole. He was just using me. You know I ain't no hoe. He just wanted to do it like every time i turn around. So I dumped him." She said with a smile.

"Well you do need to find someone who loves you for you." I said.

"Like you baby." she said with that sexy vioce of her.

"You know if i wasn't gay we would probably be together and maybe getting married." I said. Then continue  with a,"Maybe you should lower your standards because every guy you have ever been with ends up using you."

"I know. I'm just hopeing I can find the right guy here." She said.

"You and me both." I said as I turn the music back up.

It was another 3 hours before we got to Pine Ridge City. The city itself was  surrounded by a forest which to me was awesome and I could tell Shadow was happy about it as I was. As we came to a stop in front of the city a scent hit my nose and Shadow jumped up shouting Mate. My mate is here. Alexis could tell something was up.

"Aw what's the matter Shadow has to pee." she said with a giggle. Alexis is the only other person besides my mom that knew what I was. So she could tell when Shadow always acted up.

"No we finally found our mate!" I snapped at her as my green eyes turned red with anger.

"Sorry. DO you want to follow the scent?" she said asking Shadow what he wanted to do.

No it's just an old scent. Shadow said with a whimpper that sound like he was going to cry. So I replied what he said to Alexis.

She looked at me and said with all her heart,"I'm sure you will find him." as she patted my shoulder.

If it was that simple we would all be happy. Shadow saidto me.

Yes but love is never that simple and how do we know if he will even like us. I said to him.

He can't just not like us the wolf goddess paired us up for a reason. Plus when we are close to each other he will feel the same way as we do. Shadow said to me.

I hope so because my heart is pounding like crazy. I think after we finish settleing in we will go for a run. I said to Shadow as he jumped for joy. You see me and Shadow establish who was in charge and we had a happy relationship because of it.

"Hello earth to spaceman." Alexis said as she snapped me out of my head.

"What?" I asked.

"Well you were spacing out there for like a minute." she said.

"Just thinking and stuff." I said.

Kill the bitch. Shadow said.

Come on you know you like it when she does that beside she is like a sister to us.I said to him.

"Well we are almost to the collage." she said to me.

"I can't wait to see where we will be staying for the next four years." I said ready to jump right out of the car.

"Whoa just settle down Jay or you might have a heart attack." she said laughing.

We pulled up and got out. The pictures online couldn't compair to the beauty of the building in person.

Well chapter one is done. I would love to hear what you have to say so please commit on her.

Thanks for reading.