13 | starving

Kenzie's pov

It's later in the day and we are all very exhausted and tired. We had so much fun at the beach. We swam a lot, talked and explored. After that talk everything got back to normal and I'm glad it did. Only my mom and Maddie knew about it and confessing it to someone else feels great. Their words really touched and helped me.

We were all so tired so we decided to go to a cute restaurant and eat.

"I am starving" Johnny whines.

"Me too thank god we are finally here" i say and sigh.

"Food food food I want food" Lauren starts singing.

Johnny and I both join and walk to the restaurant jumping up and down while screaming.

"People are probably thinking we are some poor kids who havent eaten in days" I say.

"Yeaahh" Johnny and Lauren say and we all start laughing.

We get in and eat like normal people.

Johnny's pov

When I heard everything kenzie said I felt really bad for her. Why would people hate on her, she is truly amazing and so sweet and funny. Also I have seen her old dances and they were great. But I completely get the part where she just wanted a no pressure private life. I love my life and fans, they are true blessings and i wouldn't be here without them. My life has changed so much because of them. At least these past days felt so normal and fun except the very few times fans came by but it was fine.

(just wanted to add this here real quick)

Kenzie's pov

After we finished our food we got out and headed towards the cars. Mom and I were gonna go pick up Maddie from the airport while the Orlandos were gonna go back to the hotel.

"Omg Johnny and Lauren" I hear some girls screaming, fans as always.

Johnny and Lauren go and take pictures with them while I wait awkwardly beside them.

"Who is this?" A girl says and points at me.

"You look familiar" another girl says and starts thinking. Someone is about to find out who i am I sense it.

"Wait aren't you Mackenzie? Mackenzie Ziegler, Maddie's sister." the previous girl says.

"Yeah" I say

"Oh wow we all haven't seen you anywhere for a while" she says.

"yeah i just keep my life private" i reply to them kindly.

"Yeah she prefers it like that and she's so kind and amazing" Lauren says and mid hugs me.

"Oh okay, nice to meet you all" another girl says.

We all say hi and continue walking to the cars. That was awkward!

...

"So kenzie we haven't really got time to talk alone these days, how are you?" My mom asks me while she is driving.

"I am great, I've been having so much fun" I say emphasizing on the 'so'.

"I am glad the Orlandos are here, they are all very sweet and kind and I am enjoying their company a lot, and I can see you do too" my mom says and smiles.

"yeah Lauren is an angel I love her and Johnny is very funny but annoying sometimes, but it's fine" I say and laugh.

"well now Maddie is going to join your little squad" she says.

"Yes" I say and chuckle.

When we arrive at the airport we quickly get out and head to where we are supposed to meet Maddie. She already texted us saying she's here.

When I see her I scream "maddieee" and run and hug her.

"i missed you little sis" she says.

"I missed you too" i repy smiling.

Mom and Maddie hug and then we get into the car.

"So when am I gonna meet those two new friends of yours?" Maddie asks.

"Soon" I reply.

...

When we arrive at the hotel it's kinda late so we just go to our room and get ready to sleep. We are all very tired so I just text Lauren

Kenzie

Hey Laur we are back but we're so tired so we're just gonna sleep

Lauren

Yeah okay I am very sleepy too 😴

Kenzie

KK see ya tomorrow 💗

Lauren

Goodnight boo 💞

Kenzie

Goodnight xoxoxoox 💖💖

__________________________________________

how will it be now that Maddie is there?

hmmm

also jenzie stuff will be coming soon

__________________________________________