10 | thoughts and wondering

Kenzie's pov

After the accident we all went back to the beach and told the parents what happened. My mom was really worried and kept asking me if I was okay and I kept replying that I was. 

Johnny's parents started yelling at him when they heard that he was the one who hurt me. I saw him standing there like a small innocent baby so I just barged in and explained that it wasn't intentional nor his fault. After listening to my explanation his parents slowly stood back and didn't say anything else.

I was tired so I decided to go to my room for a while. The others understood and left me alone.

I opened the door of my room and immediately layed down on my bed, just staring at the ceiling. I like doing this sometimes, I just think about stuff.

Today I just thought of the Orlandos and these two days. They were as I expected them to be, maybe even better.

Lauren is this cute and happy girl I used to watch on my screen. She's funny and kind. She cares a lot for the people she's close with and she always puts other before her. Lauren loves being playful and just enjoying life to the fullest. And of course she's drop dead gorgeous, she's just perfect, like wow.

Johnny is this funny and humble person I knew he was. He always tries to annoy people but also make them laugh. She likes doing crazy, stuid stuff and doesn't care what others think. However, he has a soft side, the one I saw in him when I got hurt. I saw a boy who cared. Also yes he is so damn hot and cute at the same time.

I am having so much fun with them.

Also I just thought about my life in Pittsburg, I love and miss my friends from there. But they never knew the real me. Yes I have a lot of friends and I am popular and stuff but no one knows the real Mackenzie. I wouldn't say I am broken and depressed and stuff like that because I would be exagerrating, but I am not the fun little girl they all know.

Probably the only person that knows the real me is Maddie, my sister. She has always been there for me through thick and thin. She is my biggest inspiration but also supporter. I really love her with all my big fat heart.

I also thought about the lovely place I am right now at. Hawaii is so beautiful wow!

Lauren's pov

Kenzie wanted to get some rest because she was tired and jetlagged and I am sure her head hurt. So i just sat on the sunbed and looked at the see. The waves crashing on the shore, the birds chirping and people talking. I loved this place.

I though of Kenzie and how sweet she is. I never really knew her or her personality because she didn't want to be on camera and stuff.

I discovered how fun she is to be around. She is always so humble and happy. I loved that about her. 

I kept thinking......

I looked over at Johnny he had that thoughtful look on him.

Johnny's pov

I actually like being alone with my thoughts sometimes. I helps me a lot.

People don't know that about me but being famous is hard. As well as being surrounded by crazy fangirls asking for a selfie wherever you go. Can't I just go to the grocery store or to the mall to buy some clothes? No because people are gonna come running to me.

Sometimes I wish I was an average νormal boy who went to high school and got drunk with his friends. ( he's 17 in the story )

Another thing i hated was when girls were all over me. They just want me for my looks or for my fame not my personality and that really bugged me. Most of the girls I have dated just wanted to get followers from me.

And okay I get it I am handsome as people say but that's not even the half of me. I am so much more. I am my personality, my hobbies, my interests, my skills, not just my looks or fame.

Finally I had escaped or a few days, in Hawaii where not many people knοw me.

At first when I saw Kenzie i though she would ruin all this and that she is was one of those people but she's not. I am so relieved because now we are all having so much fun and enjoying this trip. 

________________________________________________

these are just thoughts

 and what's going on in their minds

i just wanted to give you some hints ;)

nothing is confirmed so don't get your hopes up ha

_________________________________________________