1.Marriage Discussion

"Y/N! Dinner is ready" my brother yelled from downstairs ."Yes" as I finished my work and sprinted to kitchen smelling delicious aroma. Ulalaa~ I take my place beside my sister as my brother,mother and father in front of me. We ate peacefully. 

"So y/n..when would you like to get married? " my father asked suddenly "married? Not in this time I guess, even Seonhee eonnie and Seungwoo don't married yet. Why do you ask? " I asked back feeling confused. My mom and dad exchange glances, my mom spoke first "if you don't mind.. we actually engaged you to someone" my eyes went wide, my food that supposed to in went back up again as I choked, quickly I grab a glass of water and drank it quickly to ease the pain in my throat  "engaged? me? why? " I questioned rapidly while rubbing my neck. "Yes, you are, and it because we would love to make our company branchs wider" dad explain with a calm expression while my faced clearly showed shocked and annoyance. My mind became chaotic right now. "Why me?why not Seonhee?" immediately my sister examined me like I just speak some nonsense stuff. "Seonhee is older than him" he said continuing eating like he didn't mentioned about the marriage before "yeah she's older so she's mature enough for him" my father ignore me as if my word are some blabbering "dad.. dad.. dad" I repeatedly called him as I grew annoyed he didn't replied "that's it! You are gonna get married no matter what" his voice grew an octave. Inside I'm frightened by his tone but when I remember that it's my life that being involved I don't care anymore "you can't control my life and I couldn't marry a stranger " I kept argue "he's not a stranger,  you know him well when you guys were kid and I have the right to choose who's gonna be my son-in-law " it took me second to process what he said but before I said anything he said  "tomorrow you and me and you mother will meet them for dinner and that's it.  Do not ask further" my dad declared signalling the conversation was over. What?!  Tomorrow and you just told me this now?! I shouted in my mind but somehow I'm thankful it didn't came out.Knowing that I lose and didn't have the will to keep arguing I get up,do my dish and sped up to my room silently. 

            As I enter my room I locked the door and jumped straight onto my bed with a mournful feeling. I grabbed my only bff as I spoke to him "why do they do this? I'm not an object to be use, I have a live to life, I have a heart too. I cried over and over again thinking what have I done to be in this situation. What about my job?my friends? My peaceful lifeu? Huhu.. Help me Okie-ah.." I whined to my big cookie doll. Do I have to forgot all of that after I'm married? My head was aching so is my heart. Better get some sleep and prepare myself for tomorrow. Well.. I think I am..or not? And just like that I left the reality world and went to dreamland. 

~TOMORROW~

         "y/n..y/n wake up" I groaned as I sit up to see my sister by my side "what" I asked with a hoarse voice "mom told me to wake you up and asked you to take a bath right now. She said that you guys going out in one hour." She gave me a sympathetic smile as she walked to the door "also,wear something nice!" before she's out from my room and closed the door. 

     Ugghhh.. I bet my face is puffy from yesterday's crying. Slowly I get up from bed and do my routine while thinking what will happen after this... 

     I wore a casual plain dark blue dress and put a little bit makeup. Well..at least to cover my puffy face. 

     The rode to the place was very quiet in the car, I guess if I dropped something we'll probably heard it

     The rode to the place was very quiet in the car, I guess if I dropped something we'll probably heard it. I dunno what to think anymore..if I showed my bad side maybe they'll dislike me. But this is for my familys company...but the problem is that it's my life that being involved with. Ugh.. I hate doing decision like this. "Hey y/n!" a voice interrupt my mind "huh?what?" I looked at my mother at the passenger seat. "we're arrived, honey" my mom said. Does she ever felt guilty for me? Whatever...  I looked up to see a huge grand restaurant named 'Eat Jinnie'. Okay,  what a great name.   

     Getting out from the car we walked inside the restaurant together with my father. I haven't spoke a word yet with my father. The truth is I hate arguing with any of my family members that why I think I don't want to anger him more is this meeting. 

    Although the restaurant was huge and the food probably cost hundreds dollar but it give the vibe of welcoming and casual. The interior design is a combination between traditional and modern. Something that I found very unique in a building. 

    After dad said something to the waiter, the waiter brought us to an assigned round table. I didn't saw anyone yet so I guess they were late or we just came early. I sat beside my mother who sit beside my father. There's no talking.  Just the tapping and beep sound from my mother's phone who sit in the middle.The silence is killing me. Yes there is a background music but..you know what I mean, right? . I'm sure if anyone's spoon fall it would attract attention. Anyone? Okay no one..meh.. I can't hold the silence anymore so I did what I think I supposed to do from the start I spoke "I'm sorry mom, dad for yesterday.. I just.. speechless " while looking at their faces. At first it silent..then dad apologise to and hope that I would agree in marrying this dude. I noticed that my mom had a smile played on her lip. Soon things were sorted up and conversation started while I wait for the unknown guests. Now I'm feeling kinda anxious.

     The bell ring meaning someone had come in. I sighted three figures coming towards our table smiling. But the person that catches all my attention was the person most behind wearing a white buttoned up shirt and black suit perfectly like he is the most suitable and gorgeous model in the world. OMG he is the only person who leave my mouth gaping. Why does my heartbeat increase?? Why does my cheek felt so hot?? And why does he seem freaking familiar?! 

{•}•{•}•{•}•{•}•{•}•{•}•{•}•{•}

So.. This is the first chapter where the main characters meet. What do you think? Is it too long? Please leave comment. 😳😳