3

Peep

I didn't know I could fall so easily. Especially for someone who was just being a supporter. But her eyes. And her lips. And everything was different.

God dammit Gus. She probably wants to fuck, clout chase, leave. Quit believing anything could be real. It won't ever be good for you.

She was so short. It was fucking adorable. She looked up at me as our lips parted. I stared into the deep depths of her eyes. She bit her lip and I could feel her slightly begin to panic again. I caressed her cheek with my rough hands and she closed her eyes, as a cat would do while purring.

I moved my arms down a bit and picked her up. She was surprised but also less scared then before. She wrapped her legs around my waist and rested her head on my shoulder.

"Why are you nervous?" I whispered into her ear while carrying her light body upstairs.

"Because I feel like it's too good to be true"

I set her down on my bed and sat next to her. This is like 5th grade. But somehow it feels special. I chuckled and silvi blushed looking down at her thighs. I laced my fingers between hers and she looked at me, I could feel the emotions throbbing through her.

"Breathe. It's okay. You're safe with me."

I couldn't even start to understand how she felt. She was happy and fearless...brave...herself earlier. But now she wanted to cry, she was shaking, but she said wanted for something so bad. I just didn't understand.

"Talk to me babygirl" silvi brushed her soft, petite, hands through my head as my words filled her head. Probably a million times.

"It's just...I don't know Gus."

She knows me name~.

" I feel like out of the entire Coachella you choose me. And it's because girls were to busy with that dude pump."

"Exactly. You were the outsider of the crowd. Yeah fans probably would have stormed around me after chasing other people. But you came first, with that smile of yours, you were so confident in yourself. And I fell into it. Hard."

I wiped the tear falling from her eye. She sniffed and kissed my cheek. I smiled slightly and attacked her with tickling. No more bad vibes.

Her laugh was fucking everything. That bright smile.

"Gus...stop...ahhh" she squirmed all over struggling to get free from my grip. I smiled as I was on top, her small figure under me.

She got one arm from under me and started tickling me. I fell to the Side next to her. She got on her knees and strated tickling my neck. I laughed so hard and wiggled.

"Stop it silvi. No you're the one supposed to be struggling...gahh"

She began to get tired and fell on top of me. Digging her head into my chest. She wrapped her arms around my neck and got comfortable. I carresed her body with my arms, pulling her closer. She moaned softly, not gonna lie, it turned me on.

She was so cold
I pulled the cover over us
I kissed her temple
And she closed her eyes
And we fell asleep
In each others arms

7:45 p.m

I opened my eyes and adjusted to the dark. Silvis phone was going off on the table next to the bed. I picked it up for her and someone under bestfriend💜 was spamming her with texts. I replied as she was still asleep and I didn't want to wake her up.

No password.

Well that's something you don't see a lot.

Me: this is peep. She's at my house sleeping. Don't wanna wake her. Ill tell her you texted

Jaz: lil peep? The lil peep has silvis phone?

Me: yes

Jaz: well then, don't tell her I texted. In fact keep her as long as you need. Peace💜

Me: peace 💜

Well that's a friend Ive always  wished to have. Goofy, annoying, and a bad influence but also a good one.

I set her phone back down and got out of the bed to use the bathroom. Im so ugly, nope, no more looking in the mirror.

I heard that giggling. I turned around to see lil silvi standing there. How long had she been awake.

"What you laughing at lil girl?"

"Lil girl? I think the fuck not"

"I think yes" I said throwing her over my shoulder. She squirmed.

"No let me go. Drop me right now"

I smirked. "The only thing to drop you on right now is the floor"

"Okay nevermind I'll stay on your arms."

I laughed. She blushed. "It's not funny Gus. You're dumb!"

I looked at her. "Oh really, I'm dumb?!" I dropped her on the kitchen counter. She nodded so confidently.

"Yep you are" she reached her arm out grabbing my shirt and pulling me close to her. My body was between her legs. I felt that tremble. Again.

She kissed me. This time for longer. And more passionate. I could feel her breath touch my skin. She played with my hair. When she pulled away and looked into my eyes I knew what she wanted.

She wanted to know if I was actually for her. And I was.

"Listen, I know what you're thinking. I can tell it's been on your conscious. I'm patient. We ain't gotta rush if you're uncomfortable about anything. I want you, not what you have"

She nodded and I kissed her forehead. "Breathe babygirl. It's okay"

She grabbed my hand.

"Can I have another one of those pills?"

But why?~