About a year later.

About a year later....

Me and Blake are just chilling on the couch. It's November 23. Thanksgiving is tomorrow. My phone starts to ring. "Blake, Deandre is calling." "Oh yah, he has some big news!!!" I answered the phone.

"HEYYY DJ!" I said excitedly. "Hey April. I have some news" he sounded nervous. "What is it?!" "We'll... U promise you won't tell Jordan?!" "I promise I won't, u know I got you." "We'll... I'm proposing to-" I cut him off. "OH MY GOD!!! I CANT BELIEVE IT DEANDRE!!!!!!" "We'll I talked to her parents and im flying them in so we can all be together for thanksgiving. She doesn't know yet. I want you guys to be there tomorrow too." "Of course we'll be there!!!" Me and Blake said simultaneously. "Ok thanks. But April... Please please please don't tell Jordan ANYTHING. She doesn't even know her parents are coming. Her parents don't even know in proposing." "Ok I promise! I can't wait!!"

Blake put me in to his lap and we began to make out. When we were done we chilled. "Man, it must be nice to be getting married... Huh Blake?" I said jokingly. "Haha... Yah it must be. He said giving me a kiss and laughing with a wink." "Are we gonna match tomorrow Blake?" I said looking up at him. "If you want babe! But under one condition... I pick what we wear..." "Blake um... I was kind of kidding..." I said laughing. "Oh. Well. Um... This is awkward... But we'll both wear the same color." He said. "Ok babe. Hahah." We had some dinner and decided to chill upstairs. He scooped me up and threw me upstairs and we watched espn and fell asleep.

The next day I woke up before Blake, it was 1 and deandre wanted us to be there at 4 so I went and showered. By the time I was done Blake was awake on his phone. "Ok Blakey go shower I'll get ready!!!" I said pulling him off the bed. Since me and Blake were gonna wear the same color, I decided we wear grey. "Blake!! We're wearing grey! Is that cool?!" I screamed because he was in the shower. "Yah!!! Grey is perfect baby!" He replied also yelling. I straightened my hair. Then I looked in my closet, I decided on wearing burgundy high waisted skinny jeans with my grey long sleeve v neck shirt. It had some rhinestones on the wrist and along the neckline. I got dressed and noticed Blake peek in the room. He looked at me, gave me a kiss grabbed some clothes (I couldn't see what because I was putting on my makeup.) and he walked out the room. After putting on makeup and some jewelry (of course what Blake got me) then I tied my hair in a pony tail and curled it. I decided to wear my grey boots with it. "Blake you ready?!" I yelled as I walked down the stairs. "Yah I'm ready." He said grinning. He was wearing burgundy pants with a grey v neck. "OMG Blake. I thought we were just wearing Grey...." I said laughing. "I know but i wanted my ass to look as big as yours Hahahaha just playin babe, let's go." He said grabbing my hand and running out the door.