All In The Family

Tuesday

Alex POV:

When I'm not out with my friends, I'm usually at work. I work as a waiter at TGI Friday's and although I don't particularly think it's the best job, it does give me a lot of pocket money so I don't have to beg my mum for some. As I was leaving work today, I noticed an unusual black car pull up beside me while I was waiting for the bus. Then out jumped a cheesy faced Chris.

"DADDY!", I squealed at the top of my lungs sounding like a little school girl.

"I told you I'd be back", he said before kissing my sweaty forehead.

"So I talked it over with your mum and she said it's okay if you live with me now"

"Sweet"

"She dropped off most of your things at my house already, but you can get the rest in the morning. So, come on we're going out to eat! Get in the car."

I walked over to the car and opened the door just to find my new family sitting in the car.

I was not ready for this. They were all dressed fancy well with the exception of Chris who stuck to his normal attire (Jeans,leather jacket, combat boots) meanwhile I'm over here in black jeans, my TGI Friday's shirt, black converse, and my makeup is smudging a lot. At least my hair wasn't too awful.

"Hi I'm Alex", I greeted my new family as I got in the backseat with Apple and Moses.

"Gwyneth", the blonde American woman in the passenger seat stuck her hand out in front of me. I smiled and shook her hand later realizing she is from Lauren's favorite show, Glee.

"I'm Apple", a little blond girl right behind Gwyneth said with a half smile.

"And I'm Moses", the boy next to me said with a loud and proud voice. He looked a little like Chris.

"Hey guys", I tried to sound as polite as possible. I could tell the kids had no clue what was going on and I probably seemed like a creepy stranger getting in the car with them.

"Are you fastened in?", Chris turned to me.

"All set!", I declared

We took off and ended up going to Olive Garden.

When we got there I noticed Gavin was there too...on a date...giving a girl a necklace. Did he have a girlfriend? If so why didn't he ever mention her? I mean I guess it's his choice if he wanted to tell us he would've of. Even though I know Gavin would never date me, I can't help but be a little hurt...

I...I...I love him

Cliffhanger

I'll update Monday :)

Byeeeee

~Lexi 💋