Don't Let It Break Your Heart

When we got to Ed's house, I was very impressed by how he was a so called "singer" and he didn't live in a huge mansion. Instead he lived in a nice, comfortable little house in the heart of LA. Once we got in the house he gave me a tour. It was actually a 3-story house. The top floor had 3 bedrooms and the most gorgeous bathroom. He had a cute, cheeky faced roommate called Harry who was also a singer and was supposedly in a boygroup. I don't remember the name of the group but I know it had something to do with directions. The middle level of the house had a kitchen and a huge hang out area with a flat screen tv, an Xbox, and some comfy couches. The last floor was actually a recording studio. A built in recording studio in his house. Chris didn't even have that! I was really starting to believe that Ed was telling the truth about the whole being a singer thing.

"So I showed you around my house and everything but I have one last surprise for you," he smiled.

He reached out his hand. I took it and followed him up the stairs to his room.

"Sit here.", he said pointing to the edge of his bed. I did as he told me and he turned around to pull out a guitar out of a case.

"And they say she's in the class; A Team. Stuck in her daydream. Been this way since eighteen, but lately...",he sang beautifully. "Her face seems
Slowly sinking, wasting. Crumbling like pastries. And they scream:
The worst things in life come free to us
'Cause we're just under the upper hand
And go mad for a couple grams.And she don't want to go outside tonight
And in a pipe she flies to the Motherland. Or sells love to another man. It's too cold outside. For angels to fly. An angel will die..."

"Ed! That was beautiful!", I said cutting him off from a guitar solo. "What do you call that?"

"The A Team"

"It's on my album, plus......do you want a copy of it?", he asked.

"Do I? Can I get a copy of every album you made?"

"Well I suppose", he chuckled.

He reached in a drawer and pulled out two CDs. One was orange, and the other was green with a black "X" on it.

"The green one is my latest album, multiplies", he pointed out.

"Good to know. Wait. Plus? Multiples? Do you have some type of math fetish?

Ed just laughed before asking "Want me to sing you another song?"

"Um yeah."

Ed sang me two more songs, one was called Lego house and the other was called Sing.

"You literally have the voice of an angel", I complimented him on his superior vocal rang.

"Thanks", he said looking down smiling. He does that a lot.

We shared an awkward silence before I looked him in the eyes and said

"Ed?"

"Yeah?"

We said nothing and just looked each other in the eyes. I dunno what kicked in but our lips instantly connected like magnets and we had a heated make out session. I guess I may have sent Ed the wrong message because he began to try to pull off my tank top and I wasn't ready for sex. Especially not with some guy I had just met an hour ago.

"Ed stop.", I demanded. He had one hand up my tank top frolicking with my left nipple and the other hand was squeezing my butt.

"I'm not stopping until I'm satisfied.", he whispered in my ear.

"No seriously stop", I said attempting to push him off of me. At this point he had dragged my tank top down to the point where my boobs were exposed. Surprisingly,I stayed calm considering no one had ever seen me naked before. I managed to kick him in his "package" and I ran down stairs for my bag.

"Harry don't let her leave", I heard Ed call to Harry, who was sitting on the couch watching tv. Before Harry even got the chance to do something, I made it out the front door.

I was so hurt at the moment. I didn't know what to do or where to go. This proves you can't trust anyone especially not someone you meet at a 24 hour diner. I ended going to my mum's old apartment and sleeping in my old room. We weren't going to move the furniture out for awhile so to my advantage everything was still in place. I cried myself to sleep not knowing what to do with myself. I can't tell the cops because I lied about my age and I couldn't tell Chris or any of my friends because I was still lo key mad at Chris and my friends hated me. I drifted away to sleep hoping I would wake up and this be some twisted dream.

Hey Guys....
This will be the last part for a while. I need to focus on my original story that people are complaining that I'm not updating. So I'm going to focus on that for a little bit and then come back to this. I started this in July and already have 1.6k reads (THANK YOU GUYS SOOO MUCH LOVE YOU ALL 😘😁) and with my other story I haven't updated that since May and I started that in November of last year (2013) so I'm going to focus on that. Matter of fact go read it now: it's called Nany & Nephiere.

But I'm leaving you guys with a trailer of what's to come *que the dramatic music*
- will Alex ever make up with her friends and family?

-an unexpected hook up leaves someone in trouble.......

-someone from Alex's past comes back to haunt her..............

-jealously causes someone to have to do time.............

-a once in a lifetime opportunity has someone choosing whether to stay or go.

-you'll never guess who Jonsey is related to

-Alex falls for someone she can't have...but who is he? He may or may not be in a band 😏

Merry Christmas, Happy Hannakuh, Happy Kwanza or whatever you celebrate and Have a Happy New Year.
🎅🎄🎁🎉🎊🎈💝

Lexi 💋