06. Tickle Fight *They Win*

Ashton: You where in bed happily sleeping when he wakes you up because it was almost 10 and you didn’t want to get up but you had to,to start the day. He wakes you up softly,kissing your bare shoulder and rubbing your back whispering in your ear,”morning sweetheart time to get up” you just groan and turn away from him . he sighs and warns you,”if you don’t get up i will get the tickle monster” you groan again. He shakes his head chuckling and starts to tickle you.You begin to laugh loudly and kick your legs as you try to push away his harms. You say “Fine im up Irwin,You win!!” he cheers in happiness and kisses your nose.

Luke: You where both watch TV cuddles up you smirk a bit and poke his side know its his ticklish spot. he squirms,you poke it again he laughs a bit and glares at you. you start to tickle him giggling at his uncontrollable laughter. he tells you to stop or else,you say no , he soon flips you over tickling you you laughing harder than he was. you beg for him to stop, “not until you say i win!!” he says. you nod and tell him “YOU WIN LUCAS!!!”

Calum: you where tiding up yalls apartment,you sigh the night before you and calum got into an disagreement and you wouldn’t talk to him and he was simply wanted to hear you voice. so he came behind you and started to tickle you you tried pushing him away trying to laugh or squeal. “talk or else i continue y/n” you nod and he continues to tickle all your weak spot. You laugh hard and fine break saying ” ok calum you win now stop”

Michael: You both were running behind the 5sos house in the backyard. you were in the middle of a game of hide’n’seek with Michael. you hide behind a tree trying to catch your breathe. you breathe heavily looking around trying to hind a new place to hide. when he runs up to you and pins you down tickling you as you squeal so loud and laugh ununcontrollably.”Michael let me go! you wont win!!” he giggles and says ” not until you say i did!” you nod and say ” you win this time Clifford!!” as he lets you go and you running away.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Credit to - bikerharryislife on Tumblr