01. Your Not So Secret Jam Session

Ashton: “So why are you driving again?” Ashton asked as you both headed to your new, sapphire blue, Jeep Wrangler. “Because it’s new and I’m obsessed with it and I’m driving to lunch so shut up and get in the car,” you retort opening your door and settling in. “Jeeze, testy this afternoon aren’t we,” he says to himself opening his own door to get in. “Did you say something?” you ask while fishing for your keys in your purse, plugging them into the ignition. “Just that you’re perfect and beautiful and I’m lucky to have you,” he says with a smile. “Uh huh, I’m sure you did.”

                When you start your car you instantly realize just how loud you had the radio before you went inside the house. She Looks So Perfect blasts through the speakers making you both jump and you rush to turn down the volume, cheeks inflamed. “Don’t be embarrassed babe,” he says, “I think it’s cute you have little fangirl sessions over us.” “I do not fangirl over you guys,” you say defensively. “Okay, okay,” he laughs, patting your thigh, “I’ll take you to a concert soon and we’ll see whose right.” “Whatever, fuck off,” you say, hating how right he was in this situation. “Love you, too,” he says, kissing your cheek as you pull out of the driveway.

Calum: With Cal out doing interviews all day, you decided to make yourself useful and do some housework. With both the kitchen and living room all tidied up you decided to head upstairs to finish some laundry before taking a break for lunch. You plugged your phone into your iDock and put on the songs of your boyfriends band. When one of your favorites started playing you started swaying your hips to the beat, twirling in circles in-between folding and putting the clothes away. You started to sing the lyrics out loud, getting really into the song: “She sleeps alone. My heart wants to come home. I wish I was, I wish I was, beside you.”

“Hey now, that’s not too bad,” says a voice behind you. You gasp and turn around to see none other than your boyfriend. “Damnit Calum, you scared me,” you said, throwing a shirt at his chest, “don’t sneak up on me like that. And what are you doing home? I thought you guys were busy all day?” “We are,” he said, “but I convinced them to let me take a break and have lunch with you. That sound okay?” he asked, taking a step closer to you, hands resting on your hips. “Awh, Cal, you didn’t have to do that,” you said as you wrapped your arms around his neck. “I know, I just miss seeing you all the time.” “Cal, you saw me this morning,” you giggled. “Shhh..” was all he said before gently capturing your lips in a kiss.

Luke: You didn’t have the greatest of voice, but when you were in the shower you let yourself unwind and sing loudly, figuring the noise of the shower would hide any flaws. Your boyfriends, Luke, new album had just came out and you were totally obsessing over it, not that you’d let him know and give him a big head over it. You put your phone on shuffle before stepping under the warm water, letting it wash away the stress of the day.

                As your lathering your conditioner through your hair, your favorite song from the album comes on: Green Light. You quickly get into it, belting the lyrics at the top of your lungs: “We could have all night, if you just say the word, tell me it’s al right, give me the green light.” “I’d give you the green light,” you hear your boyfriend’s voice on the other side of the curtain. “Lucas! Get the hell out of here,” you scold. “What?” he asks innocently, “do I not have you where I want you? Are you not hanging on my every word?” “Don’t be an ass,” you retort, “either get the hell out or hurry up and get the hell in,” you say poking you head around the curtain. Luke’s grin told you which option he chose as he started to quickly undress.

Michael: Lately you’ve been hanging out with Michael a lot. He knew you were aware of his band and their climbing fame but what he didn’t know was how much of a fan you really were. Don’t be mistaken, you liked Michael for Michael and all his stupid, trashy pick-up lines he tried to use and the late night pizza runs you often had, but when you got an hour or two alone, you would blast his songs and sing your heart out like you were front row. Today was one of those days. Mikey was gone at a signing or an interview or something or other leaving you alone for most of the day. You were in the kitchen preparing dinner because you knew by time he came home. You hooked your phone up to the speakers and but on your current favorite track, Rejects. As the chorus started to pick up your grabbed the closest utensil for your faux microphone; “What was I thinking? Everyone sees it, it’s not a secret, that I’m just a reject. Sick of the system, Don’t wanna hear it, it’s not a secret, that I’m just a reject.”

You twirl around, prepared to start belting out the next line when you come face to face with a giggling Michael. “That’s quite the performance,” he stated. You just stood their stunned, makeshift microphone dropping to your side. “You’re home early,” is all you manage to get out. “Yeah, and I would have been home earlier had I known I would get a show with my dinner.” You blushed, shifting your eyes to the ground. “Hey, none of that now,” he said, walking toward you, backing you up against the nearest counter, “I quite like my little performer.” “Oh yeah?” you asked leaning toward his lips that looked oh so inviting at the moment. “Yeah,” he whispered, sealing his answer with a kiss. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Credit to - mccliffford on Tumblr