The Glass Sparkle Named Windex

"You undaggered Elijah?" Damon asked incredulously.

He and Stefan clearly weren't expecting this.

"Yep," I replied.

"Are you insane?" Damon continued. 

"Quite possibly."

"This means we have one more Original to go up against," Damon seethed. "You maybe buddies with Klaus and Elijah, but what about the rest of us? You're going to get us killed."

"What makes you think Elijah won't be on our side?" I retorted. "Klaus daggered him for no reason. I was there. If anything, Elijah will be pissed."

"And on the off chance that he isn't?" he countered. "What happens then?"

"You forget that Elijah was the one who helped us kill Klaus in the first place," I replied.

"So you want to kill Klaus?"

"No, not at all."

"Then tell us Marni," Damon began. "What do you want from all of this? You claim that you just want to be rid of Klaus' hybrids, but why go to all of this trouble?"

I laughed. "You think I really care about the hybrids? Sure it'd be a plus if they disappeared, but that's not all that's at play here. No, there are much bigger things happening. I warned you Damon, things are becoming unpredictable."

"Then what is at play here?" Damon pressed angrily.

"Oh you'll find out," I smirked. "Sooner or later."

"You're going to get us all killed," he glared.

"Actually, I'm not. You'll manage that fine on your own."

"Great, so now we have Klaus, Rebekah and Elijah to deal with," he growled.

"Well, not exactly," I corrected. I perched on top of the arm of the couch. "Rebekah's been daggered."

"Is that meant to be part of your master plan?" Damon asked.

"Of course not, I like Rebekah. Klaus did it. Rebekah found out that Klaus actually killed their mother." I looked at Stefan, who had remained silent this entire time. "Thanks for that by the way."

Stefan shrugged. "I thought she'd like to know."

"And this is why you and Klaus aren't friends," I said.

"No, Klaus and I aren't friends because he's a dick and he stole my humanity," Stefan replied.

"Yeah, that too," I shrugged. I turned to Damon. "You need to relax Damon. Undaggering Elijah was smart."

"It depends what angle you’re playing it," he retorted.

"Playing what?" a new voice asked.

I made a face when I saw Elena, turning away from her.

"What are you doing here?" Stefan asked quietly.

I realised that things were hell awkward now because of the kiss between Damon and Elena, and Stefan knew. I laughed to myself and Damon shot me a glare, obviously knowing what I was laughing at.

"I came to see where every one's been. I haven't seen anyone all day," Elena said.

"Ever thought that they were just ignoring you?" I suggested. "I know I sure would."

She sent me an annoyed look.

"We haven't seen anyone either," Damon muttered.

"Yes, that's right," I smirked. "Damon and I have been busy, spending some quality time together." I grinned at Elena. "You jealous?"