...Chapter 6...

Holy shit.

Did those words just escape his lips?
Was it this drink that was making me hear things?
He was smiling in a very cringy way, but it was kind of cute. I accepted it and smiled in return, deciding to look at my feet.
"Why me?" I responded breaking the awkward silence between us. " We never talked or hung out, we didn't even know each other" I did not have the slightest clue that he felt this way about me, let alone knew that I existed.
"Come on Olivia, surely you knew. Surely you knew that I saw you watching me. Everyday you would sit in your window and you fascinated me the way you longed to be outside. I noticed everything you did. I saw that you read books that described the outside when you couldn't take the cold. Don't think for a second Zee that I didn't watch you back." He replied tenaciously.
I swallowed hard. He knew I watched him? Yet more importantly, did he just say he watched me?
"The day I got kicked out, I knew you were watching. Me and that girl. I don't know what I was thinking then, but maybe I was hoping you would come out and confess your feelings to me. Maybe I did that to essentially make you jealous." He continued watching my facial expression remain unchanged since he first started talking. " Please say something?" He looked lost and I had to admit it made me feel happy that he felt a reliance on me. He was like an abandoned puppy that I just wanted to love and comfort, but he was waiting for a response.
Oh crap, a response. What do I say to that? How do I match that? I looked up into his light blue eyes that I could have sworn were brown. They were beautiful.

"Woah."