Hells Yeah

Once again Sam dropped a note in Gabe's backpack during lunch, but this time it requested that Gabriel meet him in the library after school.

The night before Dean had helped him make something for Gabriel. Dean had made so many sarcastic comments and embarrassed the hell out of him, so this had better be worth it. Gabriel had better be worth it.

All day he was nervous, tapping his foot and checking the time. The day seemed never ending, but that's the way school worked, wasn't it? Finally, he had gotten through all seven periods and it was time to confront Gabe.

He had told Dean to bring Gabe's surprise a little early so he could get to the library, so he rushed to the Impala as soon as the bell rang.

Handing the large item to him, Dean winked, saying "Go get him, kid." Sam thanked him an ran back into the school and toward the library. Making sure Gabe wasn't already there; he headed to the back of the large room to the hidden biography section and sat at the only table in the small area. It wasn't long before he saw the familiar mischievous grin of his favorite junior. Upon seeing him, Gabe smiled.

"Hey Samwitch," he said, approaching the table where Sam sat.

"Hey Gabe," Sam said, "I, uh, I have something for you..." Slowly he pulled his present up from under the table. Gabe's eyes widened when he saw it.

A bouquet made entirely of lollipops. The rainbow colored arrangement was almost two feet tall, featuring every flavor of lolli known to Wal-Mart. Holding it all together was glue and a ribbon, with an attached note that read 'I don't want a lollipop every day , I want YOU.'

This time it was Gabe who blushed, accepting the bouquet as though it were an Olympic gold medal.

"Sam..." he whispered almost to himself. Standing up, Sam said "Look, Gabe. I like you, a lot. And I want to be with you, so I guess what I'm trying to say is..."

Before he could finish, Gabe laid the bouquet on the table and grabbed Sam's collar with both hands, pulling him down towards his face. He connected their lips gently at first, but the kiss grew deeper as Sam recovered from the initial shock.

After a moment Sam pulled away, smiling. "So I'll take that as a yes," he said smugly. "Actually it was more of a hells yeah, but pretty much," Gabe answered.

A few minutes later, both boys walked out of the library, hand in hand, a lollipop in each of their mouths.