9 ~ Riddle Story of Devil (Akuma no Riddle)

Episodes: 12

Aired: Apr. 2014 – Jun. 2014

A high school student and assassin by the name of Tokaku Azuma transfers to Myoujou Academy where she and 11 other skilled assassins are tasked with trying to kill a sweet girl named Haru Ichinose. The catch is, they only get one crack at it and if they fail, they will be expelled(dun dun dun!). If they succeed however, their greatest desire will be granted(i wonder what that is?). Despite being cold and detached Tokaku's feelings grow for her target, Haru. Tokaku's fondness for Haru gets put to the test and instead of following through with killing her; she decides to protect her from the other impeding assassins.

Akuma no Riddle brings a more intense outlook and hits hard with the action than our previous selection. In fact, you could say this anime is for a more mature audience. With that being said, there are still great moments of endearment played out between the two love interests, including a certain pool scene that shows how much the two have grown for each other. This series isn't without its faults, but if you lean more on the action side of anime and still want a great and exiting  Yuri story, this one should keep things interesting for you.

i hope you enjoy it!

i give it a 7/10