" So she is your Sara, is she? "

"Yeah she is, so I can differentiate between her and this woman hungry luster of flesh, she probably is some kind of succubus."

" She is not! "

"Oh so now you are defending her!"

" I am not! "

"Yes, you are!"

The room full of people began watching them, they stood transfixed as the two lovers argued over the recently departed sassy blonde woman, their heads turning to each one who spoke as though they were watching a tennis match and they were eager to not miss a single serve.

"When we get home I swear it, Alex, there better be no jealousy at all."

" Like you are displaying right now? " Alex countered far too smugly for (Y/n)'s liking.

"Excuse me Alexandra but I don't really like other women propositioning my girlfriend, I tend to get a little angry."

" Not to mention irrational. "

"Oh, that is it, do not talk to me for the rest of this trip."

" You have got it Superwoman! "

                                                                                  xxx

The street was destroyed the buildings around them were beaten down and tired, their windows shot through, the glass scattered all round no one had bothered to clean it up for safety, but then there seemed to be no sign of anyone there.

They knew better than to come to this part of the city.

"If Reign killed Supergirl what happened to Superman?" Kara asked interested in the result.

" Reign killed him too. " Alex shrugged her shoulders gripping onto the massive gun she held in her hands, her eyes darting around her.

"The house of El really are divided here." ( Y/n) sighed, what was this (Y/n) thinking? how could she ever think anything Kharys thought was a good idea?

Kara cringed at the thought, turning to reassure herself that her cousin was there by her side, in the time since she'd learned of their connection she had come to mean a lot to her.

"Hey, guys you waited for us before you started the party." The familiar annoying voice called out, echoing around the vacant street.

" This chick again. " (Y/n) rolled her eyes, walking towards them was a team of six people striding confidently towards in slow motion it seemed like every action movie she had ever seen, she was just waiting for one of them to trip over, no one did.

Sadly.

"It's another Super chick." A gruff looking bald man laughed merrily.

" It's Superwoman actually. " (Y/n) defended.

"That's much less stupid a name." The man growled grumpily.

"So I'll do the introductions." Sara smiled looking at her side. " This is Mick, Ray, Amaya, Nate, and Zari." Each team member raised their hands in recognition and greeting.

There was no time for further pleasantries a loud crash and a thunderous clang as suddenly a shadow cast over them, a figure in black looked down upon them, her face was oddly familiar.

OMFG, it 's me! (Y/n) gasped thankful her own face was obscured by her mask.

"Do you have the authorization to be here?" The newcomer asked her voice was stern and filled with an edge of hate.