5 years later.....

5 years later....

I graduated and now my wedding is today. Tiona is 5, Ryan is 4, and the twins Johanna and Jordan are turning 3 about to turn 4. Hold up Jada is coming.

Jada- are you ready or nah

Aysia- yes I'm ready Jada

Jada- I can't wait for you to share your big surprise at the reception

Aysia- I know Jada

CeCe- hey what's with Jada

Aysia- over excitement

CeCe- awww

Tiona- mama when are we gonna see daddy

Aysia- in a while T

Tiona- OK

Rayan- mama!!!

Jada- yes babe

Rayan- daddy said hurry the.....

Ryan quickly covered his mouth.

Ryan- well baby haha can we hurry up please the ceremony is about to start

Jada- mhm OK

Ryan quickly walked out the room.

Aysia- I'm ready

I had a beautiful strapless mermaid gown on with a my hair up in a French bun. I have on gold glitter shoes. I have a gold collar necklace. I have a French manicure. My bridesmaids have a knee length dress badge color. Long gold necklaces and and pearl earrings. With shoes like mine. Tiona had a beautiful white dress below her thighs and cute little white dress shoes. Ryan had on a black tuxedo on and a gold vest on like the groom with some Jordan's on ( 2k14 oreos. And the twins Johanna had the same thing as Tiona. Jordan had the same thing on as Ryan.)

I walked down the aisle with my beautiful orchid flowers as my bouquet. Then I was with Perez right next to me. I'm so happy we are getting married. We've been through shxt through the years. He never cheated on me. We had Tiona. We have good jobs to provide for our family and me,Perez, Jada,Ryan,La'zire,  Cece, and their still live with us. Well its time.

Pastor- Aysia Rodriguez will you take Perez Luna as your lawful wedded husband.

Aysia- I do

Perez- yes

Pastor- ha now Perez Luna will you take Aysia Rodriguez as your lawful wedded wife.

Perez- I do

Pastor- well in the power invested in me you are now husband and wife you may kiss the bride.

Perez kissed me for a while. Then I broke the kiss. He picked me up bridal style. Then we got to the reception. We ran through the doors then to the dance floor for our first dance. Tiona ran towards us and then we picked her up and dance with her. We went to dinner and it was time to share the surprise. Perez got up and put up an DVD we made with the surprise. We played it .

Video:

Aysia- hey Tiona

Tiona- yes mommy

Aysia- are you excited

Tiona- for what mama

Perez- your new baby brother or sister

Aysia- I'm pregnant with another one

The video ended.

Perez- we're pregnant

I'm happy that Perez has changed over the years. He was Thug and now he's a father and husband. He still got some thug in his life, but he got his times.

Aysia- I love you Perez

Perez- I love you too and we're going for a boy

Then we left for the hotel to pack for the honeymoon

Asia and Perez are married. Aysia is pregnant. And the sequel will come out soon Thug Love 2.

Vote

Vote

Vote

Comment

Comment

Comment

Share

Share

Share

Follow me too Muah Love Ya