Chapter 1

Today's is Jimin's first day of work after he graduated his college senior year. While walking towards his company "The Jeons H&M" , he was styling his blonde mob of hair , as to make sure to give a final touch-up so that he can give a good impression to his boss. Well , let's say it didn't turned out well...

He was heading to the lift when he bumped into a handsome tall man who wore a pair of Gucci shoes.

'Wow , he's really breathtaking.' Jimin thought.

"Oh i'm sorry. You must be a new guy right? I'm the one and only Kim Taehyung ! But you can call me Tae too. What's your name?" Taehyung spoke in a very cheery way that Jimin has never seen a person to have such a huge different impact between the looks and personality. Jimin observed that he had a boxy smile as well , which adds up the cuteness.
"Yes , i'm Park Jimin. Nice to meet you too." Jimin smiled back at Taehyung as he continue to stare at him.

"Oh my , you are so cute! We can be friends , you- oh shit i'm going to be late for work. See you later at lunch , bye!"

Taehyung didn't even let Jimin talk before he go off.

Speaking of work... 'OH SHIT IM LATE'
Jimin practically run off to the lift , tapping his foot impatiently, waiting for it to come.

When he hurrily reached his office door , he was bumped by a hard-like-rock thing , and he could have thought it was the wall if it's wasn't from the warmth that came from the thing. Jimin realised it was a male's chest. He could smell the expensive cologon from the male. Somehow , it makes him really relaxed and he looked up. It was a really handsome man , with huge and oh manly body , and big doe eyes with a cute button nose. He looked really young and Jimin wondered-

"Ahem. Done staring , Park Jimin? Your late." Jungkook , his boss spoke in a stern voice.

"A-ah yes , sorry boss. I will not be late again." Jimin timidly said while bowing 45 degrees to his boss. He looked anywhere except for his boss's face as he was embarrassed.

"Tsk tsk tsk , coming in late on the first day of work. You better work your ass out unless you want to get fired , Park Jimin." Jungkook raised his voice , but not loud enough for the others inside the office to be able to hear it.

And... that's when Jimin know , he fucked up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So how do you guys think about the story? What plot should i write? i honesty got no plans , can i hear from y'all army's?