Chapter 25

Looking down at Emma I turn to see Elijah at the doorway, "how can I give her a good life?" I ask him while I wrap my arms around myself. "Juliet, you have been doing so good with her" he said, "I can't stay here Elijah, I want to get my mother from him and then I am going to leave" I told him. "I understand Juliet, just so you know we will always be here for you" he said walking over and hugging me, "thank you Uncle Elijah" I said.

"My brother is here" he said, "can you stay with her?" I ask him while he smiles, "yes" he said as I walked out of the room. I saw my father with my mom, "Mom!" I called out as I ran down, "Juliet" she said in relief. "Hand her over" I told him as he pushed her forward, "I am sorry Juliet" he said while I hug my mom.

"Just leave, you have done enough" I told him in tears, a few seconds later he left as I look at my mom. "Thank god your alive" my mom said hugging me as I hug her back, "I am sorry mom, I had  no memories" I told her. We talked for a while until I told her about Emma, "I am happy they took care of you" she said while I smile.

"I am sorry about Luke" I said as I hug her, "its not your fault sweetie" she said, "Sam and Lily are safe, Damon is watching them" I told her. She smiles a bit, "what are you going to do?" she asked while I look at her, "I am sorry mom, I can't stay anywhere near any supernatural creature. Its whats best for Emma" I told her. 

She pulls me into a hug, "promise me you will call me everyday" she said as I smile, "of course mom" I told her. I watched her leave as I sigh, I look up and saw my dad. "I am sorry" I whisper as I turn and head back to Emma's room.

[Going to be completing this story soon, would you guys want a sequel?]