Mixed Emotions

"You're fucking kidding me right?"
Minhyuk was holding back laughter.
Kihyun had just got done telling him everything about Wonho and Hyungwon.
It was a lot and he knew Minhyuk was going to laugh at his overwhelming stress.
"No." Kihyun said sternly.
"Let me get this straight-- wait no, let me get this gay,"
"Minhyuk!" Kihyun snapped. He didn't find this funny.
"Okay okay, so, you kissed Wonho for god knows what reason and then literally the next day Hyungwon admitted to having a crush on you?"
Kihyun slowly nodded and got flustered just hearing the words come out of Minhyuk's mouth.
"You really fucked yourself didn't you."
Kihyun nodded again."What am I going to do? I mean, Wonho doesn't actually know I like him just yet--"
"Yeah, you only kissed him--"
"Shut it. And I already told Hyungwon I don't feel the same way about him, but I still feel like shit."
"Really all you can do is go out with Wonho so Hyungwon can move on."
Kihyun groaned and hugged his pillow.
"I hate this."

---
Campus, 7:50, Thursday

Hyungwon was aggressively writing down notes because the teacher talked like she just did a pound of cocaine.
Hyungwon noticed Kihyun next to him who looked very frustrated.
They hadn't really said much to each other since the whole confession thing.
Kihyun greeted him this morning but that was about it.
"Kihyun?" Hyungwon said softly.
Kihyun turned to look at Hyungwon.
"A-Are you alright?"
He still felt kind of awkward talking to Kihyun having him now know his little secret about him.
"I'm fine I just, I have a lot on my mind and the damn teacher won't slow down. Too much is going on right now and all I need to do is focus!" Kihyun whisper-shouted.
Hyungwon nibbled his lip slightly trying to think of how to help.
"I'll give you the notes if you miss anything okay? I pretty much got everything down."
Kihyun's mouth curved upwards slightly as he whispered a 'thank you' to Hyungwon.
Hyungwon smiled and went back to taking notes.

---
Passing time

Wonho and Shownu were walking in the halls heading to their next dreadful class. The two surprisingly had a lot of classes together.
"Is there ever a second of the day where you're not talking about Kihyun?" Shownu groaned.
"No, I assume you don't have a problem with it?"
"Guess not." Shownu mumbled.
Of course coincidently, Wonho saw Kihyun and Hyungwon walking together. He was about to walk over there to tease the two but stopped when Kihyun tripped and fell.
Hyungwon immediately was helping pick up his books and papers as Kihyun picked his glasses up off the ground and placed them back on his face.
"Are you okay Kihyun?" Hyungwon looked into his eyes, grabbing his hand to help him up.
Kihyun nodded and thanked Hyungwon once he pulled him back up on his two feet.
The two smiled and laughed it off.
They then noticed the time and Kihyun grabbed Hyungwon's hand to run to their next class.
Wonho stood and watched the whole thing.
Shownu noticed Wonho's ears starting to turn red.
"Hey, are you alright?"
"I'm fine." Wonho said through gritted teeth and started to walk to his next class.
Shownu sighed and followed behind him.

// this chapter had three different events happen because i knew it was going to be short. the next chapter will be published v soon also just because this one was kind of a filler :)
don't forget to vote !!!! xoxo