Chapter 4

Another Juan in Tony's P.O.V :3
----------------------------------------------

Tony's P.O.V

It was exactly 8 am when a little alarm went off next to the sleeping female, she shifted. I expected her to get up but, she just turned off the alarm and snuggled back into her sheets.

I am not having that.

"MEH MEH MEH MEH MEH MEH" I went off to wake the female, this caused her to kick her blankets off and raise her upper body off the pillows, all while saying, "oooooOOOOOHHH MY GOD! CAN I NOT GET ANY SLEEP AROUND HERE!?!" She had also thrown her phone of the bed and onto the floor, getting up she checked her phone and had a confused look then walked over to me, with a tired and utterly confused expression and she got me off the wall to get me to stop.

After she did she placed me back on the wall and went on with her morning routine. She seemed pretty bothered by most of the time I saw her.

After 20 minutes and 33 1/2 of a seconded, I heated the door close as she left. Then 8 minutes later her friend left.

"Psst! Hey Tony!" I heard the all too Familiar voice of Larry.  "We should move around!" The drunken lamp jumped off the bed side table.

"Larry no!" I scolded, "it's not snark we should wait approximately 5 minutes till we move around, but the safer move would be to not move around for a whole day, just to know their schedule." I fineshed my small lecture, only to see Larry already heading to the door. I let out a sigh and got down from the wall.

"What you got to explore, it's my turn!" Crossed his arms and blinking his lazy eyed eyes (does that make sense?)

"Larry, we just need to wait a moment-"

"Hey guys!" And came in Paige and Colin. I face palmed "or we could all just March around the house and alert the whole state we are here." Paige nudged me "Oh come on Tony! Quite being a stick in the mud!" I looked up with an unamused look. 

I let out a deep sigh "ok everyone, we will all explore together in 3 minutes, for now let's just wait a bit." Paige was quick to try and climb the dresser

"Hey Larry? A bit of help?" She spoke and Larry helped her up.

"Can't you just turn human?" Larry questioned

"Well we have to stay quiet for abit right?" She giggled as she tried to keep a quiet voice. She looked at mainly the pictures she had.

Two minutes had passed and I had agreed that we could explore.

Paige was exited that we lived in such a 'creative' house hold, besides the fact that there's green on the walls.

Colin took notice to the amount of video games they had, being that he's a gaming nerd. We had to remind him that he can't play the games. (yet)

Larry thinks they could either be really fun or really strict.

I think they must be good with their time management, or at least one of them. Being that they have to manage a good school, work, and artistic life.

*Time skip this whole day cause I got nothing*

We all got back in our designated places.