Chapter one

I'm also gonna work on a Colin x reader for my friend, if she reads this she's probably gonna kill me or something XD
Anyways
LETS GET ON WITH THIS!

Edit: WHY AND HOW ARE PEOPLE STILL READING THIS- I WROTE THIS LIKE 4 YEARS AGO- LAST TIME I CHECKED IT HAD 7-8K READS AND NOW IT HAS 14K?!?!? HOW?!?
Also I never did the Colin x reader

(Y/T/C/N)= YouTube channel name

---------------------------------------------

"Hi my name is (Y/N)! And welcome to my YouTube channel! (Y/T/C/N)! Now for this channel I'll just post whatever I feel like, singing, dancing, gaming, whatever! Well that's a welcome, bye!" I brushed my (H/L) (H/C) off my face and pressed stop recording on my "camera." Which was just an iPad since I was just starting off.

I have been planning this channel for ages but something always stopped me from having time to even make a welcome video. Rather it was family visiting, randomly getting called into work, school work, generally just not having the time to do anything other than work. I hated it.
Especially since I had the tendency to.... space out, considering I'm a pretty big dreamer. I was always distracted which made me have to do work at the last second as I screech running around my house. Oh yeah! I also live with my best friend, (B/F/N)!  She's awesome, funny and always creative!

Anyways, I got up from my chair and looked around my room. The walls were Midnight blue and Lilac with a white rim. Yes. Very specific with the colors.

Oh how I loved my room, i had gotten a dresser which i painted to nach the room, a cream colored desk with a few colored stains from me messing with paint and colored pencils while drawing, and a bed that was lilac with midnight blue sheets, multiple blankets, and yellow pillows, I also started to draw some little designs on my bed frame with red colors. I also had a (F/C) Night stand and a lamp that was (F/C), along with a (F/C) Chair and mini sofa.

Sure maybe those few items clashed with the rest of my room but I didn't care. My mom may have yelled at me if she didn't fall ill in the hospital and is currently in the hospital for car crash injuries....

man, life is clearly not in my favor....

As the thought went threw my mind I looked down a bit in sadness.... I pushed the sadness away and sat down on my bed. Just then I heard the door open.
"(Y/N) Come here! I bought some things from this cool store!"
(B/F/N) chimed to me as I sighed abut in annoyance, being that I just sat down. "Coming!" I took a deep breath and got up and put on my usual smile and walked out.

I saw (B/F/N) carrying a brown box.
"No bags?"
"Yeah, they said it would be too many bags and to heavy anyways"
She put the box down.
"Hey can you help me with the other box? It's kinda heavy."
I laughed a bit.
"Of course! I'd be a trashy friend if I didn't!"
And with that we walked to the car and picked up the box and carried it inside.
She was right. It was kinda heavy for me.

We put the box down and opened up the smaller one.

"Can I open it?"
I asked looking at (B/F/N) With a fake child like face, making her laugh.
"Yeah sure"
I clapped my hands and grabbed the box and opened it. It had a little sketch book, it had a black little cover and little Goggly eyes glued on it. I picked it up and placed it down gently on the floor, smiling because it was adorable and kinda reminded me of this video series I watched and used to obsess over with (B/F/N).

Next was a little blue yellow and red clock with an adorable little bow tie! I gasped and picked it up and looked at it with shinny (E/C) Eyes. "It looks like that one character from that series! Uh what was it called? It's been awhile."
(B/F/N) laughed
"Don't hug me I'm scared. Yeah! That's why I got those two things and," she patted the bigger box next to her. "these things!" I laughed at how dorky we both where. "Wasn't it.... Paige the note pad or sketch book," I spoke up and picked up the goggly eyed note pad. "and.... Tooooonnnyyy? The talking clOck" I put alittle accent while saying 'clock' for it was an inside joke because I love pronouncing things weirdly. She laughed. "Yup! And," she opens the bigger box. "Inside here is, the computery guy and drunken lamp them selfs!" She laughed as she leaned the box to show me, seeing an old fashioned computer and a blue lamp, I could only see the lamp shade which had clouds on it.

I was having nostalgia.
"Wait what about the child shriggy?"
"They where not selling butterflies at the store" she joked around.
I looked at the peculiar clock, with a stupid dorky smile and bright, (e/c) eyes. I then spoke, turning the clock around and imitating the voice actors voice "Time is a tool you can put on the wall or wear it on your rizd~ the past is far behind us~ the future doesn't exist~"
"O H!" (B/F/N) Said in a high pitched loud voice, making us both start dying of laughter.
I was laughing so hard, clutching the clock to my chest so hard.

"J-Jesus Christ!" I took some deep breaths to calm myself, so was (B/F/N).

"let's go get the stuff put where they need to be." She spoke getting up then helping me up. I looked at the window, it's getting to sun down.
"Oh nuuuu, I it's almost time for sleep." I spoke in dispare.
"I know, I know, but while we have time let's go put the stuff where it need to be. Also I get the sketch book, you get the lamp."
"Aw come on!" I made a playful pouty face and laughed as we put 'Tony' and 'Paige' in the bigger box and carried it first to (B/F/N) Room, seeing as she was getting 'Colin'.
We pulled the other objects out of the box and placed them on her bed so we could get 'Colin' out of his box easier.
For now we just placed 'him' on her desk, wires, keyboard, monitor, it all seemed kinda messy but we'll fix it when we have the time.
(While I'm over here barely finding time to sleep XD not that I really want to but OH W H A L E)

(B/F/N) said to just leave 'Paige' on her bed, considering she would probably draw later. I nodded and grabbed 'Larry' and 'Tony' and brought them to my room.
"Would you line to take the box?"
"Yes I actually would! Imma try and fit in it later and ship myself to Canada or Great Britain! Don't wanna be here for The war of America against North Korea!"  I joked around and placed the blue stared lamp on my night stand.

I then looked at the blue, red, and yellow clock I held in my hands then looked around my room.
"Hmmm....." I looked at the walls and all the possible places 'Tony' could go. I looked at the wall next to my door. "... sure why not" I shrugged, got a hammer and nail and grabbed my chair. I then hammered the nail into my wall and grabbed the little clock and placed it on the wall. "There. Your rightful place on the wall." I smiled up at the clock and put my hands on my hips.

I yawned a bit and put the chair back and the hammer on my little dresser and looked in the mirror. "....." I examined my face, specifically, the bags under my eyes. ".... always tired huh....." I muttered to myself as I messed with my face. I sighed and ran my hand threw my hair, then leaned on my hands on the dresser and sighed once more.

My eyes landed on the picture of me and my mom. "....." I picked it up and looked at my mother, her lovely (M/h/c), (M/h/L) that would usually be nice and kept but now usually messy as she didn't have the time or strength  to deal with her hair, her (M/E/C) always nice unless you got on her nerves, now tired and.... pretty much drained.... "oh mom..... I love you...." I planted a little kiss on the fore head of my mom in the picture. "Please... get well soon...."

My heart ached for my mother, I felt the tears well in my eyes. I sniffled and whipped the tears away from my eyes. Scolding myself for crying. I took a deep breath and walked to the closet and grabbed my pajamas and changed and wrapped myself in my blankets, hugging my pillow.

I ended up crying myself to sleep.

------------------------------------------------
1,511 words! Dish be a long first chapter XD I'm sorry guys I HAVNT been active but oh well, things have been happening and writers block happens.... anyways
HAPPY PRIDE MONTH!
June of 2018! First time participating in pride month!
Anyways this is my first time writing an X Reader thing so yeah.
I'll make sure it won't be trashy. Welp that's all I got to say, see you next TIME! :D
Tony: Hey! That's my joke!
Too bad :D
~ G~Fox (and Tony lmao) Out!