Short Story #7: The Most Awkward Gynecologist Vist Ever

Brooklyn was due for an appointment with the gynecologist later in the week. Early one morning, Brooklyn received a call from the doctor's office telling her that she had been rescheduled this morning to 9:30 am.

Brooklyn put stuff together for her husband, so he can head off to work, and her children stuff so they can grab their bookbags and walk to school. When, she got the stuff around, the time was 8:45.

The trip to the Gynecologist's office takes 35 minutes, so Brooklyn didn't have any time to spare. As most women do, Brooklyn like to take a little extra effort over hygiene when making such visits, but this time I wasn't going to be able to make the full effort.

So, Brooklyn rushed upstairs, threw off her pajamas, wet the washcloth that was sitting next to the sink, and gave herself a quick wash in that area to make sure she was presentable.

Brooklyn threw the washcloth in to the dirty clothes basket, donned some clothes, hopped in her car and raced to her to Gynecologist appointment.

Brooklyn was in the waiting room for only a few minutes when she was called in. Knowing the procedure, as I'm sure you do, Brooklyn hopped on the table, she looked over the other side of the room and pretended that she was in Switzerland or some other place a million.